This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Just one question Este or Brownboy since you've seen visions of heaven as such , do people really walk on clouds and wear white clothing.

or do they walk around nude and let it all hang out ?

• Este
    Este

The visons are in your mind that is why no one else can see them....the same way that it is written in the bible is how visions come about. Nothing has changed, read your bible and answer your own questions. Quit toying with me and ask an intelligent question....

• Este
    Este

What is a locust in the bible when described in vision? I will answer on questions that are worthy......

the slave

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I heard on the radio a few days ago that locusts are good eats. Roasted they tasted like roasted sunflower seeds.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/2013/03/07/173729602/plague-of-locusts-has-israelis-asking-are-they-kosher-for-passover

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

ESTEPHAN!!!! I'm so glad you're still on this site. You're the most loveable schizophrenic I know!

Now you're a slave? I remember a few years ago you were Michael the Archangel plus a variety of other biblical characters.

I hope to high heaven (which you've visited, I understand. Congratulations.) that This Year Will Not Bring The End. You need to hang around to provide some crazy levity to this site.

Parakeet.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well you know, one slave leaves another pops up.

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Este, I like your Avatar. It really is cute. Why do I think I know you? There is something strangely familiar about you. Or perhaps, as a great yogi once said : "It's deja vu all over again." - Yogi Berra

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Quit toying with me and ask an intelligent question....

OK here's one, have you ever been involved with strong illusionary psychotic inducing drugs or even heavy abusive alcohol consumption ?

Certain illness have shown also to produce psychosomatic illusionary thoughts as well.

• Este
    Este

OK here's one, have you ever been involved with strong illusionary psychotic inducing drugs or even heavy abusive alcohol consumption ?

No.......how many with visions see the future. Those that follow the slave well know that many postings provide evidence that I have had glimpes into the future.

E.

• Este
    Este

Este, I like your Avatar. It really is cute. Why do I think I know you? There is something strangely familiar about you. Or perhaps, as a great yogi once said : "It's deja vu all over again." - Yogi Berra

I don't feel that I know you, I do not recall ever seeing your avatar (Rip). I recall Rabbit from long ago and the guy that looks like an M&M on his avatar but I think it is a different symbol. I do however recall Mrs. Jones, her and I go back

E.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit