This Year Will Bring The End (T.F.D.S.) Estephan

by Este 104 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So are you "the slave" or "the faithful and discreet slave"?

• Este
    Este

Hi Este,

Well, I know as I believe what you say, forgive me. However, I do long to see the downfall of the WBT$.

Hello to you as well. You will see the fall of all organized religions so-to-speak upon the arrival of Jesus Christ. Under authority of The Almighty GOD, Jesus will unify all faiths and there will only be one faith, one law. All people upon the earth will be Jews in The New Jerusalem. You will not see the fall of an earthly organization (WBTS) in this time, all matters will be set straight in regards to which faith taught which law or doctrine in error or truth.....

the slave

• Este
    Este

So are you "the slave" or "the faithful and discreet slave"?

I am the failthful and discreet slave (steward, or whichever translation you choose to use). I use "the slave" in short, but it holds the same meaning.

Estephan

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

mrsjones5: " So are you 'the slave' or 'the faithful and discreet slave'? "

When it comes to Estephan, mrsjones, it doesn't really matter. I don't think there's a single character in the Bible that he has not claimed to be at one time or another.

He's just a tender-hearted lunatic.

• Este
    Este

When it comes to Estephan, mrsjones, it doesn't really matter. I don't think there's a single character in the Bible that he has not claimed to be at one time or another.

He's just a tender-hearted lunatic.

This is not a true statement, I have always claimed to be the slave at the time when it was revealed to me who I was......

the slave

• Dagney
    Dagney

Didn't you have a website...as Stephan?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That I know parakeet. I've known Brownboy aka Este for a long time now. I asked for the benefit of of the newer ones.

We have various forms of crazy here.

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

Este: " This is not a true statement, I have always claimed to be the slave at the time when it was revealed to me who I was...... "

But, Estephan, it's been revealed to you so many, many times. And I'm sure it will continue to be revealed to you many, many times.

Good luck to you, my multiple-personality friend.

• Este
    Este

Didn't you have a website...as Stephan?

No, I don't believe so......I have had my own website but it would have been Estephan.

• Este
    Este

But, Estephan, it's been revealed to you so many, many times. And I'm sure it will continue to be revealed to you many, many times.

Good luck to you, my multiple-personality friend.

It was revealed to me only once, and many signs were given to me as proof of my calling. I have lived the parable of the faithful and wise steward, slave, etc., so I know the meaning of the scripture.

the slave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit