by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• maisha
    maisha

Is this a wordpress site simon?

try wordfence plugin

you will enjoy it and it is free!...

• LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Simon and Angharad...Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you and Thank you for showing true heart felt love for your fellow man!

Just Lois

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

THANK YOU Simon and Angharad!!! I came to this site just a few months ago, its been very beneficial for the whole family. Thanks again.....

• mind blown
  • Sparlock the Wizard
    Sparlock the Wizard

All your hard work is very much appreciated, even by some of the newcomers like myself. Thank you for maintaining a site where we can freely express ourselves and read about others' similar experiences.

• under the radar
    under the radar

Simon and Angharad, I too appreciate all your hard work in making this site available. It is absolutely my favorite website and I usually check in at least once a day. Many here have been badly hurt by the WT, far more than I was, and having this site as a place to find comfort and solace lets them know they are not alone. Who knows how many lives have been brightened, maybe even saved, just by the friends they've made and the things they've read here. Thanks again, and keep up the good work!

• zeb
    zeb

and he stopped when he saw the samaritan lying beaten up lying on the roadside. He gave him clean water to drink and applied first aid care to his wounds.. he went further taking the injured wretch with him to a motel and paid in advance for the mans accomodation and his care there. He asked the hotelier to look after this man and gave his word he would pay any extra on his return. "is he a relative?" asked the hotelier. There was the slightest pause and he said "He is my brother"...

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thank you Simon and Angharad for all your hard work and sacrifice.

Bangalore

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

The Ex Jehovah's Witness Recovery 3 Facebook group is being watched. We found that out last week when two elders showed up at someone's door telling her they knew she was participating on the group, as was her sister. They were looking to find a time to confront the second person as well. I guess we'll see what comes of it.

This website is much safer and more secure because of its high level of anonymity. On Facebook it's a whole different world and with new people joining just about every day, the likelihood of there being JW spies is quite high. The general consensus is LET THEM! Who knows maybe they will even learn something, but it does make some people pretty nervous and some are using fake profiles out of fear.

• cedars
    cedars

Hi headisspinning

some are using fake profiles out of fear.

If you're a fader or active Witness and you want to join anti-Watchtower facebook groups, surely a fake profile is a given?! I have two facebook profiles, one that's really me for my JW friends and family, and one that is my Cedars alter-ego. Even then, I'm paranoid when using Facebook.

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit