Forum Owner and Member Integrity

by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• return of parakeet
    return of parakeet

If only AlanF were allowed to come back, this site would be perfect.

• never a jw
    never a jw

I didn't know Alan F was banned. I like his stuff. Not as much as CAJ and Doug Mason though. I know he had an abrasive style, which I could forgive simply because he knows way more than I do.

Simon,

I spend lots of time in this site and Wikipedia. I donated to Wikipedia already. Just ask, and I will donate to you too.

• prologos
    prologos

Maligne Lake ? its the colour of Moraine Lake.

• Simon
    Simon

The only requirement to post on the sure is abiding by the forum rules and being civil to people. It's a pity that some consider those onerous.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia
    What happened at JWS can happen to any online forum no matter how secure it is.

Sebastious, you don't know what you are talking about.

• whathappened
    whathappened

Simon, this site saved me from insanity when I left in Nov 2010. I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you have built here.

• WishingLiz
    WishingLiz

Thank you for committing to protect our privacy. And a big thank you for keeping this site going!

• clarity
    clarity

This has certainly been a very strange thread!

>

Almost like a take on Alice In Wonder Land.

>

Anyway Simon .... love that you provide this opportunity

for us .... strange, supportive or outright hilarious!

>

Thanx a lot

clarity

• blondie
    blondie

I met Simon on a "shaky" jw DB. We learned a lot about the "truth" of the WTS. It is hard to believe it has been 13 years since he started this board. There is no DB that is totally secure in a world where large companies with deep pockets and governments can't keep the hackers out.

If you avoid using your real picture and proclaiming your real name, you have deniability; not exactly a wise move though on any DB to share that info.

Happy 13th, Simon and Angharad.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Thank you Simon and Angharad for this empowering community that gives a voice to all those the Watchtower desperately seeks to silence.

Thank you too for the many lives rebuilt and saved - free of charge - as a labour of love - whilst at times suffering the ill manners of some house guests.

Fernando

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit