Forum Owner and Member Integrity

by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• Simon
    Simon
    Can I help in the cost of running it????? Not ALL the time but once in awhile. ???

That's kind of you to offer Mouthy but while the ads cover the running costs I'm not going to ask anyone for monetary donations.

Regarding your comments about holding personal data, I am not interested in any data about individuals here. I AM interested though if you have any data about visits from WTBTS IP addresses. Not the actual IP's, just statistics. How many hits a year/month/day/minute? do you get from WTBTS IP's?

Two problems with this:

1. I don't know what their IP Addresses are

2. It's trivial to hide your IP so if they were doing that I doubt I'd see their IPs anyway (and if I did I'd then think they were intentional*)

* unless I wasn't seb ...

• Londo111
    Londo111

Thanks Simon for all your hard work! I've benefited greatly from this site. I'm not sure I would have woken up without it.

I used to be paranoid about Watchtower agents, but the more I’ve been here the less I think this is a real problem. Sometimes we all can get a little too paranoid. It’s understandable. We were deceived for so long.

I am curious about this other site that was set up to gather personal info. Sounds intriguing!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Close, I think it's actually one I took nearer Jasper - Lake Maligne looking out towards Spirit Island. Hard to take a bad picture of those places and it genuinely is as blue as it appears in the pictures.

I took some picture like that in the Sierras last year. Beautiful, simply beautiful area. Some of the parts of Canada I have been are also amazing.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    So you don't think I am a WT agent because I'm too obvious annd the real agents are sly and you wouldn't think are agents? Interesting. Logically, by not thinking I am an agent, you should suspect me....
    As far as the atheism thing, I went to the WT school for atheists, also known as Biblical Atheists Learning Lesson Seminar, or BALLS.

The one I went to was in Spanish. C.O.J.O.N.E.S.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A Message from the.. Your a fool Dr.Evil!..If you turn on the WBT$..

Top WatchTower Agent.. You will be Eliminated!..

http://i.qkme.me/3ru92o.jpg

By WBT$ Sharks with..

Laser Beams!. .

http://www.sheitoonak.com/image/sheitoonak3f22c270eadc8c05609f9aa0f0a65ef6_1trick.jpg

............................. mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• Open mind
    Open mind

Sooooooo.

Dr. Evil and his lover, (Simon and Angharad) have been patiently waiting, filing away terabites of personal JW info, for 13 long years before finally springing the Watchtower's trap!

I KNEW IT!!

Simon, I take back anything nice I've ever said about you!

om

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

LoL!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Do WT agents wear dark fedoras and long trench coats? Do they carry briefcases and speak into microphones hidden into their sleeves? That would make for a nice YouTube parody.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Dear Watchtower agents: any time you want to talk come on over. It shouldn't take long to find me.

PS, I think your magazines suck.

(If you guys haven't seen "The Four Seasons" you need to.)

• recovering
    recovering

I think some of us live in a state of paranoia. As for me I feel simon and his wife have nothing to gain by being less than trustworthy. I also thank them for giving me this outlet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit