Forum Owner and Member Integrity

by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Simon: if you receive PMs that you think are attempts to probe for information please let me know so I can investigate.

Thanks for this post. I really appreciate it. You have a PM

00DAD

• bohm
    bohm

Can you detail out for me how the Watchtower reacted to the JWN threat?

no, and neither can you.

but there you go anyway making assertions that the evil atheists are out to get you or somesuch paranoid nonsence...

if you want to make your guesses based on anything, you can make them based on how often billion-dollar coorporations go after private forums in a covert manner involving agents, etc. (ie. not pulling them to court for breaking copyright or defamation).

• Simon
    Simon

seb: enough now of the scaremongering.

Being careful is wise and prudent. Being overly paranoid is something else.

I might start thinking that YOU are a WTS agent out to scare people ...

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

Wise words Jgnat. In retrospect, I am very thankful that I was seen here with a great deal of suspicion, realizing that if I had divulged the kind of information that I may had (if otherwise not seen in this manner).....I may be dealing with twice the amount of shit that I would have otherwise. Right now I'm standing on probably the most important decision of my life....the decision that I make at this point will not only effect the rest of my life, but the rest of many other people's lives as well. I wish I could say more, because it would be great to make light of an issue that is breaking my back. On the one side there is the selfish and vain choice, on the other is the altruistic and humble choice. It always seems to come down to 50/50 (which leaves no mathematical decision going one way or the other). I believe most people on this website are good people, unfortunately sometimes good people do bad things. when people have been dealing with the paranoid culture of WT, you can see why privacy is a good thing to ensure here.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

BUWHAHAHAHAHA! The forum is playing right into the hands of our covert WT agents! MUAHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait, I mean, nothing to see here folks, move along...agents? What covert agents?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I might start thinking that YOU are a WTS agent out to scare people ...

I think you're in over your head. This organization will and has defended itself and it will use every means necessary to stay alive. It's survival at this point. There will always be bethel toilets that need scrubbing. I am just a kid who the Watchtower spit out and I am slowly picking up the pieces of my life. I have said my piece. This isn't about fear, it's about focus.

-Sab

• jgnat
    jgnat

Huh. Simon herds cats for a living, except he doesn't get paid for the headache. Who is over their head?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Wait, I mean, nothing to see here folks, move along...agents? What covert agents?

You're more of a pawn than a rook and all serve the queen.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

You're more of a pawn than a rook and all serve the queen.

Sabby, do you REALLY think I am a WTS agent?

Oh, and....

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Simon, is the pic on your avatar Lake Loiuse?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit