Forum Owner and Member Integrity

by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cant leave: wt spy hmm so your not really an athiest ,you only play one on the internet!

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Simon - Thanks for all you do and continue to do on the site. It's vitally important to many.

@Jgnat - You told Sab:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proofs, Sabastious. Where is the Watchtower Agent Training Manual? In the wider world, the JW and the ex-JW community aren't even (1%) a blip on the radar screen.

I personally feel that's a mean way to state your opinion but hey I respect your right to be sarcastic, caustic, etc.

Your contributions are appreciated and important, but I do wish you weren't so often negative. That's my piece on that. I'm done.

• Pterist
    Pterist

I don't believe that most of those who nit pick people's comments, use foul language, and purposely demean a person on this forum are Watchtowers agents, however they have the same effect..."They Disrupt and Hijack" some go Scot-free, pun intended !

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

One problem with this site's integrity and privacy is that, some users go their companies' proxy servers, and those proxies will give warnings of malicious site for the advertising on the pages. Those may get higher visibility to those running the proxies and sites like this may get filtered by those proxies. People's browsing would not be as clean and transparent then and red flags may be generated. The user's ID would be logged.

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

sabastious It’s the demons you have got to look out for.

They hide in serpent shaped avatars and pose as Watchtower agents.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Question: who or where are these demons?

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sabby, do you REALLY think I am a WTS agent?

I think you are part of a Watchtower program that involves atheism. Essentially, you are still mind controlled without your awareness. The same is true for me as well, but our personalities are determining how the mind control is continuing to manifest after prolonged direct application. Both of us are attempting to retain individuality after an assult on our minds. What the Watchtower did to our minds was extensive and neuroscience continues to prove that (there should be compensation for all members). There's just not a whole lot of specific data in regards to Watchtower subjects. The real Watchtower agents are MUCH more subtle and sly than you.

Your contributions are appreciated and important, but I do wish you weren't so often negative.

Thanks Ray for the constructive feedback. Honestly, I try my best not to be negative, but the Watchtower makes our lives so miserable if we speak out about their abuse. It's a lot like how bullies work on the school yard. My family doesn't hafve a problem with me being an ex member, just that I am an outspoken one. They want me to be a "good ex member" and shut up about my abuse. They create a stereotype for their own ex members and then they use it to try to control you even on the outside. "See so and so, they just left without a word. They are better than you." Whenever I bring it up any past abuse I am told to stop being so negative. Well, abuse is negative so how does one get around that resistence? Frankly, the only way is through it. You showed an example of that with your bravery in your apostate judicial committee. I cannot believe all the negative stuff that has happened to you.

Steven Hassan says that we were not stupid to act in the way that we did. Can you blame a fish for being duped by a lure specifically designed to catch it? The people who mistreat us have no idea what they are doing because they are being mind controlled by agents of unthinkable evil. The vast majority of them would never act so badly, so what is happening? It's because they are traumatized and are malfunctioning because of it. They have been living their whole life swallowing a lie and they are desperately trying to get that payoff they always dream about. The Watchtower has work camps disguised as religious institutions. Slave masters masqurading as religious gurus and slaves believing they are saving the world one door at a time.

-Sab

• mouthy
    mouthy

I thank Simon & Angie VERY MUCH for all the years they have run it.
    I have a question that I could PM you Simon but I would like to see it on line
    for others to read!!!!!

Can I help in the cost of running it????? Not ALL the time but once in awhile. ???

Grace Gough ( Mouthy Granny)

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I think you are part of a Watchtower program that involves atheism.

The real Watchtower agents are MUCH more subtle and sly than you.

So you don't think I am a WT agent because I'm too obvious annd the real agents are sly and you wouldn't think are agents? Interesting. Logically, by not thinking I am an agent, you should suspect me....

As far as the atheism thing, I went to the WT school for atheists, also known as Biblical Atheists Learning Lesson Seminar, or BALLS.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

thanks Simon for all you hard work! there are many of us here that would not know where else to go if it were not for you and JWN

you are right about divulging too much personal information. I had done this on another forum and a JW that knew me figured out who I was!

Regarding your comments about holding personal data, I am not interested in any data about individuals here. I AM interested though if you have any data about visits from WTBTS IP addresses. Not the actual IP's, just statistics. How many hits a year/month/day/minute? do you get from WTBTS IP's?

I would love to get a glimpse of those numbers ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit