Forum Owner and Member Integrity

by Simon 95 Replies latest forum announcements

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So you don't think I am a WT agent because I'm too obvious annd the real agents are sly and you wouldn't think are agents? Interesting. Logically, by not thinking I am an agent, you should suspect me....

After countless hours in my study I narrowed it down to two possibilities A) Watchtower agent B) A**hole

-Sab

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

The Watchtower has work camps disguised as religious institutions. Slave masters masqurading as religious gurus and slaves believing they are saving the world one door at a time.

very well put

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@ Sab - I wasn't talking about YOU being negative my friend!

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

After countless hours in my study I narrowed it down to two possibilities A) Watchtower agent B) A**hole.

It could always be both.

In any event, you've started calling names again. I'll not be responding to you again on this thread until you learn some manners and quit acting like a child.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    @ Sab - I wasn't talking about YOU being negative my friend!

Oh, I misunderstood. Nonetheless, I am negative a lot here and it's something I try to work on.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    In any event, you've started calling names again. I'll not be responding to you again on this thred until you learn some manners and quit acting like a child.

Common, it was a good joke! Don't be a poor sport.

-Sab

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

To the OP, I am certain members of the WT check in here. Active operatives, though? Doesn't seem likely or worth the risk. Plus, there is no proof. Anyone that wants to use a lack of proof AS proof of the thing they can't prove....well, they aren't grounded in reality.

• Simon
    Simon
    You're more of a pawn than a rook and all serve the queen.

Wait, I'm a Queen ... or the Queen? I don't think I'm either but want to know how I've been insulted :)

Simon, is the pic on your avatar Lake Loiuse?

Close, I think it's actually one I took nearer Jasper - Lake Maligne looking out towards Spirit Island. Hard to take a bad picture of those places and it genuinely is as blue as it appears in the pictures.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

maybe some ppl should come and watch my "three" year old play with other kids, hes respectful and shares, some here could learn from him.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Wait, I'm a Queen ... or the Queen? I don't think I'm either but want to know how I've been insulted :)

You're not the queen, you're a king of a very important corner of the internet. The queen is Babylon the Great, but I won't get into it.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit