Don't be silly a Sab

When does life as a human begin?

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

New thread if you want to discuss that Sab

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i will say this, one thing that really surprised me as i have been on this forum,is the mass diversity of beliefs, must of us were baptised jws, who believed at some point the same things, and now there is everything from complete lack of belief in god to agnostic,to some that have a spritual being in one form or another, to those who believe in jesus but not the bible (completly or literally) and than others who believe in jesus and all the bible as gods word. wow! and we all have our own reasons for why we accept our own and reject our beliefs(or the lack thereof).i had a narrow view when i first menatlly came out,i figured the bible was so clear that ppl either came to christ or they wanted to live by there own standards,and why that may be so with some ,its not black and white like that,(ps i should be making a thread on sat about the book)

• Bella15
    Bella15

Christian, I get.together with a small Methodist church, a big baptist church, a big non denominational church.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Spiritual / Agnostic

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

This has been very interesting, and why I love to run each thing I do past this site. I felt the answers in the poll were quite straightforward and encompassing, yet am pleasantly surprised by the variety and difficulties to fit people into set categories.

Using the Pew classifications may be a good idea. Here is their breakdown.

Here is a list maybe better representative for former JWs.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It has been at least 15 years since I prayed. I was so upset with religion and god that I decided to cut off all communication.

I am not religious; I want nothing to do with religion.

If you happen to talk with god, let him (or her) know I am doing just fine and was wondering why he never noticed that I stopped talking.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I happen to speak to Jesus on a regular basis NEW YORK44M.

He did know I am sure that you stopped talking to the false prophet god.

but HE allows us to do whatever we want,as kids are wont to do.
    He has told us,If we come to HIM.>..THE WAY,TRUTH,LIFE he will respond.

I did that & I truly cant believe how he answers ,guides,leads me. But I will talk to
    HIM about you. In fact I will let you know what I say.

"LORD I COME BEFORE YOUR THRONE!!!You know NEWYORK44 & his feelings now
    You also warned us all that the OLD devil would work on our hearts & minds,but we
    did listen to men instead.So tonight I am asking that you move on his/her heart & mind
    please help him to KNOW YOU! You have said ALL we have to do is invite you to come
    into our souls...I ask it in the name above all others Jesus Christ AMEN"

The rock you all throw will still go on my rock garden when the snow is melted

• smiddy
    smiddy

An interesting thread jwfacts , though I think some catergories need to be more defined . I consider myself an atheist , I dont accept any so called sacred books of any persuasion christian or otherwise .(Jew,Christian,Muslim,Hindu,Buhddist,etc.etc.) And yet I stand in awe at the size and majesty of the universe and have a sense of spirituality about it .But a GOD as defined by the religions of the world ? no way.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit