What is your religious belief now?

by jwfacts 191 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have a new poll at jwfacts.mobi/pollsarchive/ as I am very interested to see what people have moved on to believe. As this is considered sensitive by some, you can answer anonymously at the jwfacts.mobi/pollsarchive/, or answer on this thread. This is what I have created in the list, but feel free to add comments, corrections, or options I have missed.

If you are a Former JW, what is your current belief?

• Christian - associated with a denomination
    • Christian - not associated with any denomination
    • Muslim
    • Eastern - Buddhist, Hindu, Shinto, etc
    • New Age, Pagan, Wiccan etc
    • Spiritual but not religious - personal belief
    • Deist - there was a creator but he is not involved
    • Gnostic - the Creator is imperfect or evil
    • Agnostic
    • Atheist
  • NoRegrets
    NoRegrets

I classify myself as about 95% Atheist. I hope you don't think that's a cop-out, but I will never be 100% anything when it comes to things seen and unseen. BTW I love your videos, especially the growing up a JW one. Keep up the great work!

No Regrets

• cofty
    cofty

Atheist.

• dazed but not confused
  • frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You only go around once in this universe(excluding parallel universes if they exist).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Agnostic ..

I`m not sure if the Colonel Exists..

Kingdom hall For Chicken

.......................  mutley-ani1.gif ... OUTLAW

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Yes, we must all be labeled and put into categories.
    I know that this always happens, but it isn't a complete story.

I don't believethat the Bible is Man's word, I know it.
    I don't believethat the religions are Man's inventions, I know it.
    I don't believethat evolution is true, I know it. (Just specific details are debated.)
    Only because I cannot absolutely prove a negative, I won't say that I know that God doesn't exist, but I do know that none of the gods of Man's creation actually exist. I don't believethat any "God" has shown himself, I know it.

If you must label me, label me a RATIONALIST.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello, all... cool poll.

On this question:

If you are inactive/faded but not disfellowshipped, are you treated as if you were disfellowshipped?

• Yes
    • No

I think there should be an "in between" response, such as "treated as disfellowshipped by some" or "on occasion."

• Pterist
  • Pterist
    Pterist

• Christian - not associated with any denomination......I believe most of the book of revelation is already fulfilled as a Amillenniumist/partial preterist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit