Fernando

Spiritual But Not Religious

Believer

Simple Jesus follower

Christian, Jew and Muslim

Non-sectarian

Non-denominational

Christ centred and gospel focussed

(Why do followers of the Watchtower religion call themselves “publishers of the Good News” whilst unfamiliar with the “Good News” according to Paul, Moses, Isaiah and Psalms?)

• kassad84
    kassad84

Christian. Trying out the Anglican denomination..

• Tiktaalik
    Tiktaalik

Athiest

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The link didn't work for me. What am I belief wise?

Atheist with spiritual leanings?

Couldn't give a tossist?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I do not have faith.

I look at what evidence points me towards. I see no evidence of a divine creator. I see no evidence that any book is has been written under divine inspiration. I am happy to dismiss any supernatural explanation for things that we have do not have the answers for as yet. I am also happy that if in the future, a body of scientific evidence demonstrates that the supernatural does exist, I will follow that evidence.

I do not listen to voices that other people hear. If in the future I should ever hear such voices, I will seek professional medical help.

• Roberta804
    Roberta804

My family was Catholic for centuries before mom went JW. one of my goals is to make my mother's mistake just a blimp in our family history. I sent my boys to Catholic schools and got established at a local parish. It took a lot of getting use to, but now I feel right at home.

• cedars
    cedars

Agnostic.

Cedars

• Pickler
    Pickler

Atheist

• l p
    l p

jwfacts - you probably already know my answer.....but anyways athiest

• FWFranz
    FWFranz

Christian. I don't feel compelled to belong to any one particular denomination, but I have had wonderful fellowship among "Free Bible Students". For those who have left the WTS, they might feel comfortable with this group as there are numerous shared beliefs. ( no trinity, or immortal soul for example)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit