NEW RELIGION! NEED INPUT!

by TR 140 Replies latest jw friends

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

wendy,

I am not sure what position you have been assigned to for this new religion, but you should have a position that entails great WISDOM and ETIQUETTE.

• larc
    larc

Hi here's another religion to look at.

• beroea
    beroea

I know how to set up committees and doom people. I'm also good at getting followers to forget thinking. What about that?

beroea

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

Jan,

you said:

plh,

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    as for for sexual morality--as long as no one is being hurt, i don't really care what you do in your bed. JUST HAVE FUN
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, no, no. You've got it all wrong.

You can't get meek followers who will fill your coffins with booty, eh, contributions if you don't have guilt. You need the rank & file to have as much sex as they want, and then feel guilty about it afterwards and make amends. (For the top brass: hey, they are always above the law anyway)

i don't know how i missed this the first time around, but you are so right. don't know what the hell i was thinking when i said that (must have been the drugs LOL). so, i'm recanting that statement about just having fun.

ATTENTION! NEW LIGHT!

sex is bad, bad, bad, BAD, BAD, BAD!!

hehe
    love
    harmony

"Power doesn't mean you're acting like a man, or you're a bully or a bitch. It's that you don't let people step on you"
    -Sharon Monplaisir

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

OHH man who keeps bringing this up hahhaha!!! I'm still lauging at some of these after all this time, too funny!!!! Yes I'm sure you were drunk Harmony

Ven

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

LOL venice! you know me oh so well

"Power doesn't mean you're acting like a man, or you're a bully or a bitch. It's that you don't let people step on you"
    -Sharon Monplaisir

• SlayerLayer
    SlayerLayer

OH my God! I can't believe that I'm just now seeing this!

Ok TR, I want to be "The Coruptor". I'll be in charge of distributing illegal narcotics and promoting fornication. This way, they will have serious sins to confess to PLH and will have to make big monetary donations to redeem themselves. I can even turn our assemblies into rave parties!

P.S. Promoting fornication means that I will have to suffer through sleeping with many many women. This will be a difficult job, but I think I can hack it.

"Forget the tribe, my pants have spoken."

• vsecret939
    vsecret939

Ok, sorry I'm late. But I do need a job. I'll be willing to give of myself to the cause no matter what position I'm put in.

victoria's secret

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

I will be the apostate of this new religion.

I will keep you on your toes....i will set up a new web site and inform the whole world of your plans...

Oh no!!!....don't disfellowship me before i've even joined!...F**k it then, i'll go it alone and form my own religion, anyone want to join and leave behind these evil ones???

Yours dig

Ordinary people just like you and me...
    We're the keepers of our destiny...

• JanH
    JanH

vsecret,

I'll be willing to give of myself to the cause no matter what position I'm put in.

Tempting offer...

Well, what IS your favourite position?

- Jan
    --
    Faith, n. Belief without evidence in what is told by one who speaks without knowledge, of things without parallel. [Ambrose Bierce, The DevilĀ“s Dictionary, 1911]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit