A comet coming to end the world? Useful information?

by EntirelyPossible 177 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• still thinking
    still thinking

Everything he chooses to see. He has free will too. Sometimes you just got pull the blinds down!

LOL...maybe thats why I have selective hearing...I'm just like GOD!

• cofty
    cofty

yES I HAVE notiCEd that stiLL thiNKING.

thE MORe biZZare tHe ASSertion tHE mOre ranDOM tHE USE OF CApitALS

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

YOU...forgot...ellipses...YOU...are...mistaken...I...am...RIGHT

• cofty
    cofty

and the incomplete ..... mmm well you know what I mean.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    He also created free will and when you combine the two you get people going behind closed doors and doing bad things. If you remove the privacy free will is impinged upon.

We can continue this elsewhere if you're so inclined, dear Sab (again, peace to you!). I don't think here lends itself to any productive discussion, though. Certainly doesn't seem to be fomenting peace (surprise).

Peace!

YOUR servant and a doulos of Christ,

SA

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

You're all nuts. In fact, I'm a little nuts too.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

A guy goes into the bar and sits down and orders a drink. Other than the bartender, there's no one else in the place. All of a sudden he hears a voice that says, "Nice suit." He looks around and doesn't see anyone and the bartender looks busy washing some glasses. A little while later the same voice says, "Nice Tie." The guy looks around again and doesn't see anyone. He finally asks the bartender if he just said something.
    "No," replied the bartender, "it wasn't me. It was probably the peanuts though. They're complimentary.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

LOL Qcmbr!

It's an old one, but makes me chuckle every time!

• still thinking
    still thinking

HEY!....nothing wrong with the over use of....ellipsis...LMAO!

• AGuest
    AGuest

Greetings, my dear JWN "followers"! While I must thank you ("they" say that imitation is the best form of flattery) I need to remind you that following and trying to flatter ME... is very unnecessary... and really not what you should be doing. While I do appreciate your desire to do it (both follow and imitate me)... I am concerned as to your inability to stop. It's almost like I've become a "drug" for you... a twice or more daily "dose"... which really shouldn't be the case. You should be able to overlook and ignore my comments and contribution, heck, ME... simply by implementing your own free will. That you can't (or so it seems) is concerning as it indicates that you actually have NO control over your own will... or your own eyes/fingers/mouse/computer.

But that truly is not as it should be. You should absolutely be able to utterly ignore someone you say holds no interest for you, has nothing to say that you deem to be truth... indeed (oh, there goes that overused ellipses, again - please, try not to imitate that) you say you believe is in imposter, perhaps even a snake oil vendor. I certainly wouldn't follow such an individual around, let alone repeatedly imitate such a one, not even their words. I surely wouldn't engage such an individual... or interrogate them for information, Lord, no. I mean, I would risk having an epiphany that I didn't want... perhaps even a conversion of some sort! So, why would I ever risk it... or keep putting their words out there for others to read... unless I just couldn't stop myself?

You MUST, though... learn to exercise your own free will... a stop. If that's what you TRULY want to do. If it is, then I must ask you... no, as the one you "follow", I must INSIST... that you find other interests, perhaps even a proper "leader." I realize you are lost... sheep without a shepherd... but following ME will lead you nowhere. Certainly not into truth (although, you might find the One who CAN so lead you, but that's another matter).

I understand, though, if you don't want to... or can't. I understand that some of what I share may be compelling; however, it should not compell you to follow ME... as it seems to be doing. I also understand that not all have control over their own free will and so, I will of course continue to show patience and not "leave" you... until you are able to find... and exercise the... mmmmm... "strength"... to do so.

So, again, I thank you for your unwaivering, unending, very expected, and most predictable attention, my dear "followers"! But, again, it really ISN'T necessary... or safe. Because you not only risk being misled, no, you risk more: possibly being found by a really good shepherd, indeed the Fine Shepherd! And I don't get the sense that you want to risk that.

So take care... guard your [tiny little] hearts... and give yourselves a chance. Just TRY to consider not imitating... or following me. I know it's going to be difficult for you... but I believe you can do it. I have faith that you can... if you TRULY WANT TO.

The one you (really) follow... and a doulos of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit