A comet coming to end the world? Useful information?

by EntirelyPossible 177 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• soontobe
    soontobe

Dry ground beef?

I'd love to hear how it's done!

That's WAY more useful than comet predictions from voice hearers.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

People accuse you of a bunch of stuff, EP. Did anyone ever accuse you of having a fake girlfriend?

Girlfriend? No.

And, of course, he's not the same man that she thought he was;)

It seems like he did not disclose everything. He underinformed her and she exaggerated what she was into. Granted, this guy has a camper, a 55 gallon drum of water, some food, 1 pistol and bolt action rifle as his entire prep that he plans to take to 5 acres he bought away from the city.

• soontobe
    soontobe
    Girl friend? No.

Here's an org that might interest, you, EP. If I've read you wrong, I apologize.

http://pinkpistols.org/

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Dry ground beef? Interesting.

Super super complicated.

Brown it in a pan (I use a cast iron pan, but that's just me) with salt and pepper to taste, let it drain in a colander, spread it on a pan on parchement paper in an oven at the lowest temp setting your oven will do. Anywhere from 125 - 170 should work. Crack the oven door an inch to let the air circulate. Occassionally stir and turn over with a spatula. At 170, should take about 6 hours.

I keep it in the freezer in ziplock bags for months. Without freezing I know it will last for at least a month. I make it for camping, I make one-pot meals I can make over my alcohol stove. One-pot meals are things, usually dried, that you simply reconstitute with boiling water. You can buy pre-made meals, but they are usually horrible.

Usually the meals are mash potatoes, pasta, vegetables, noodles, beans, etc. Anything that can be reconstituted in in hot water, hence the need to cook the food and THEN dry it. I made some chili, dried it, reconstituted it with 3 cups of water for me and a buddy. I also made a pot cozy out of a windshield heat deflector for a car. Boil the water, dump the ingredients in, turn off the heat, put the pot on a cozy, 15 minutes later you have a steaming hot meal.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Here's an org that might interest, you, EP. If I've read you wrong, I apologize.

Not at all. I am very strong advocate of both gay rights and gun rights. I'm a dirty gun owning, hunting, fishing hardcore liberal.

• problemaddict
    problemaddict

The comments on the article are hilariously scarey. Its liek the fact it is on National Geo somehow makes it seem to some people its OK to be insane and proud.

Scott and Amanda, my husband and I have watched the show for some time now but, this is the first time I have felt compelled to contact anyone we have seen on the show. We would like to be in contact with you regarding your prepping. We are of the same approximate age and have skills that we believe would be both useful and complimentary to your own. Our email is [email protected]. We would look forward to communicating with you.

Steve and Amanda, thank you for chance to learn of your great experience. I am myself from NC and wish I could return there someday. I believe there is so much more to life then that which we see with our physical eyes. I have had paranormal experiences myself and truly believe that Greta is your spirit guide. You are blessed to have her with you to guide you. My family and I are preppers here in Texas and hope when the time does come that we will be in a position to help as many people in our community as possible. Keep up the good work that you have begun and if you ever want to hear from a friendly prepper I'm here. [email protected]

Wow! Goosebumps up my spine- I also got my first directive to prep from a dream, & it sounds like how the Bobbina found their home. I've got connections to many people who have also had dreams or visions, all about the same place. It's in a different (private info) location, & want to continue making connections for a network of allies.

• sabastious
    sabastious

If someone has proprietary access to future events that involve the fate of the known world and choose NOT to bring it to the proper authorities then that person should be condemned for jeopardizing humanity (which includes EVERYTHING we have done to get to this point). To disregard science in such a context would be to doom us all. In all seriousness, what IF a comet hit and this prophetess somehow survived. Would she emerge from the destruction wearing a crown? I just can't see the other survivors appreciating the fact that she knew about it all along and didn't inform the right people.

-Sab

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If everything fails then it will be joining a group that ensures your survival, not being an isolationist. If a comet did hit the earth, so what. There are worse ways to die.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

An excellent, point, Sab.

• wasblind
    wasblind

If I were a prophet, and could tell the future

the first thing I would look into is the next lottery number

Jus' sayin'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit