NRA Targets Obama Daughters; Limbaugh Mocks Murdered Children

by BizzyBee 246 Replies latest members politics

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I am not talking about the WORLD AS A DANGEROUS PLACE.

Crossing the road is dangerous - lets all buy a gun to shoot the motorists who might run us down.

etc etc.

Schools should be a place of safety. Not danger. If nobody had guns they couldnt go into an open school with trustingly open doors and shoot babies.

Schools have never been a safe place. in any event, how do you propose to remove all guns?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hamsterbait - the notion that somehow "nobody would have guns" in the United States is a fantasy.

The debate should be on terms of reality, not on some panacea in the sky.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

ARE YOU LIVING IN THE PRESENT - most legislation is passed with an eye to winning an election. That is all American politics is about now.

As for the world being dangerous - I was only thinking of AMERICAN kids.

The rest of the world is its own problem.

I am living in the present. Americans with American guns and bombs are killing children in war zones. It's your problem.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Entirely

I am leaving this post because you are DISGUSTING.

Children "are routinely killed in war zones also" by guns, so they dont need to be banned in civilised society?

Children are also routinely raped and genital mutilated in other countries - dont tell me that this means advanced liberal democracies should just give up the fight to protect our kids from this also?????????????

You DISGUST me.

You are obscene and morally incompetent .

HB

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

It's not my problem you can't make a cogent, rational argument. Name calling, at this point, is likely your best option, then walk away in a huff.

• wasblind
    wasblind

No, I don't. Why do they only belong in a war zone? Children are routinely killed there also.______EP

Question : Was New Town a war zone Ep ???? What rational reason did the killer have for such ammo

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

For such ammo? The ammo was a standard bullet that can be fired from a bolt action rifle. What does the ammunition have to do with it?

• wasblind
  • wasblind
    wasblind

Well let's put it like this, Whatever he used to murder those children and teachers wit

He had a plenty. Is that better ? Now I'll rephrase the question

Was New Town a war zone, and why did he need so much of " whatever you want to call it " at that school ?

Edit: The ammo had a lot to do in the murder of those folks, counldn't get the job done without it, could he ?

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Was New Town a war zone, and why did he need " whatever you want to call it " at that school ?

Of course it wasn't a war zone. He was mentally ill and should not have had access any weapons. Unfortunately, he broke the law to get them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit