NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• recovering
    recovering

I believe in that Patriots Magic

• Gopher
    Gopher

Interesting in that photo recovering by posted, Patriots head coach Bill Belichick has no sleeves. Usually has something up them!

• flipper
    flipper

Go NINERS ! Woo-hoo !

ZED is DEAD- I like the way you think my friend ! 49ers over Ravens ! Yeah ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

After the Ravens defense played double OT against Peyton Manning, they're facing another long day. I doubt they will be rested and recovered enough to stop Tom Brady. I think it will be close for two or three quarters, but the end of the game will be Brady facing a tired defense. That's a huge advantage for New England.

For the Superbowl, Pats vs. 49ers: too close to call.

• Pterist
    Pterist

I was very impressed when the Ravens demolished the NY Giants a few weeks back in NY 14-33.....They look like a formidible opponent !

• Berengaria
    Berengaria
    I want to see the Ravens and the 49ers in the Superbowl - and I want to see the 49ers win it.

I agree completely!

GOPHER!!!! Where the heck have you been man??

• flipper
    flipper

I'm going to do my Native American Indian chant tomorrow in the meadow on our property and rock back and forth in the lotus position with hawk feathers sticking out of my S.F. 49ers hat to guarantee a win for the 49ers ! OOOHHyaya......OOOOOHyaya.......

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

the day has arrived! i hope all raven doubters are ready!!!

• Pterist
    Pterist

Go Ravens

• flipper
    flipper

OHHH.......Ya, Ya...........OHHH.........Ya, Ya....... Ohhh, Go NINERS ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit