NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

MRFREEZE- My apologies, didn't realize you were a Steelers fan ! Woops. Thought you lived in Boston area ! LOL ! Don't know why I thought that ! LOL ! Anyway it should be a great weekend !

UNSTOPPABLERAVENS- Pick between the Ravens and 49ers ? How bout the 49ers ? LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Glander
    Glander

SF 49'ers will go all the way and win the Soupy Bowl

God said it, I believe it and that settles it.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok i cant wait till sunday! ravens are going to slaughter the pats at least a 17 point differance!

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Pats all the way!

• tec
    tec

I don't have any particular liking for the 49ers, or for the Falcons. I would prefer to see the Ravens win the Superbowl. But I do have this weird feeling that its going to be San Fran.

:)

• sd-7
    sd-7

Since the Redskins lost, I'd normally root for whoever wins to represent the NFC. I'd rather go with 49ers and Ravens, and pretty much I wouldn't care who won, either one would be great, really, since Baltimore is also close to my area. Also, the Super Bowl means the Swimsuit Issue is not far away, so...that's also a reason to be in a good mood about it all.

--sd-7

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

tec: i think thats the best post you ever had!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Ravens got Ray Lewis, NE Tom Brady- Ravens got Ray----momentum!!! SF gotta hell of a QB, Atlanta got lucky-SF got the----- QB....... Ravens and SF... I'm a West Coast Brother......This game gives me the feeling..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3-XqLFKQzA.of......

• insearchoftruth4
  • tec
    tec

tec: i think thats the best post you ever had!

Wow thanks.

Yours too!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit