NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

I am no fan of any of the teams remaining - especially the AFC Championship, where I really dislike both teams...

I would like to see Atlanta win......particularly Tony Gonzalez, an instant Hall of Famer.......at least he finally got a playoff win.

I think it will be SF vs. NE, with SF winning.

• flipper
    flipper

JAMES_WOODS- Me too, I want to see the 49ers win. My son and I are HUGE S.F. fans . I understand your duress about Jerry Jones owner of Dallas. He seems like a control freak type powner to the penultimate . Why can't he just let his coaches do their job and not try to control every detail ? I thought Al Davis died already. Oakland had the same problem for YEARS with Al Davis.

LOST GENERATION- Indeed I think S.F. vs. New England would be most entertaining - it's probably the matchup the big networks want - would be lots of offense a high scoring game. We shall see who gets there .

DARTH FROSTY- I know Brady definitely wants to tie Montana's Super Bowl victory total - would be even sweeter against S.F. - but being a S.F. fan - I don't think that will happen. LOL !

METASPY- Indeed I hope the 49ers DON'T lose ! Not in the Championship game OR the Super Bowl.

THEOCRATIC SEDITION- I know that lots of people will be picking New England for sure- but I just have an eerie premonition that Baltimore may take them this time. I don't know why I feel this, just a hunch I guess . But just barely.

UNDERCOVER- Very interesting prediction. I certainly HOPE that it's not the most boring Super Bowl ever . LOL ! Since you dislike all 4 teams- who is your favorite team ? Just curious.

QUEENWITCH- Well, I feel that Baltimore will play their tails off to get Ray Lewis back into the Super Bowl. Plus- New England eliminated them in last years AFC championship game so it won't be hard to get Baltimore motivated I believe !

GOPHER- I don't think the Falcons realize what they are up against with San Fran. I truly believe that they won't be able to stop Kaepernick. If Green Bay's defense couldn't stop him, I can't see Atlanta's defense stopping him either. Your pick of New England is probably close to correct with them winning it all. Against any opponent aside from San Francisco though ! LOL ! Gotta keep my positive mojo going for my team man !

PYRAMID SCHEME- I like how you think ! SF winning against New England ! I hope you are right. Time will tell ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

this has got to be the worst reasoning i have ever heard ne? really wow! and only one person says the ravens will win the superbowl? im really hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ravens 49ers 21-17 ravens!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

what part of unstopable is unclear?

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i was joking about being hurt! im so ready to see brady get picked off 3 times!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Patriots look like a more solid team than the Ravens so I'm going with the Patriots. 49ers will probably take care of business against the Falcons. Patriots and 49ers... I guess I'll pick the 49ers. That matchup would be up in the air in my opinion.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

flacco will have a superbowl ring in a few weeks, and i am guessing he will be superbowl mvp or suggs

• flipper
    flipper

UNSTOPPABLERAVENS- Yeah, well - your prediction may be right- but switch the score with S.F. winning over the Ravens 21-17. LOL !

MR FREEZE- New England and S.F. really are matched very evenly. I agree with you if those two teams meet it may be a VERY close tossup on who wins. The game they played in the regular season was extremely close. Tom Brady scares the hell out of me. A game is NEVER over with him at QB . No matter HOW much of a lead the other team gets on New England. He almost came back on us in the regular season game against S.F. Thought we had that game in the bag and he came back and almost beat us. Should be an exciting two playoff games this weekend ! Good luck to you and your Pats dude. I know you're a Pat guy. So is my father in law as he was raised in Boston , even though he lives out here in California ! I just hope we don't have to face 'em again, they're very tough

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

ravens, the only kind of ring Flacco is ever going to get is found at Kay Jewelers.

Woah, hope you aren't calling me a Pats guy flipper. Steeler fan here. Although my dislike of Tom Brady has eased up over the years. I think the original dislike of Brady stemmed from the Pats beating the Steelers twice in the AFC championship game.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

mr freeze if it makes you feel better brady will be watching the superbowl from the same place mike tomlin will be watching:home, look at all the trash ppl talked last week about the ravens going to lose to the broncos,and here we are ,the ravens are more balanced than the pats,so ppl make your pick between the ravens and 49ers .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit