NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

there is not chance for the 49ers to score alot on the ravens def, the only way they can beat us is by there defense,

• recovering
    recovering

The ravens need to get past the pats before they can even thionk about the 49ers unstopable lol

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

why didnt the 49ers show up? 17-0 wow this is crazey come on, i dont want a battle of the birds, i want to play jim!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Uh huh Ravens...... you were saying???

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

im glad the 49ers have life lol white and jones are having a feild day

• Glander
    Glander

WTF happened to 49er deefence ???

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

either way the nfc can handle ray rice and ray lewis

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hardly anyone believed me when I said the Falcons would win this game because the 49ers would have trouble containing Jones and White, the great Falcon receivers.

Now, this game isn't over yet - and the 49ers could mount a 2nd-half comeback. HOWEVER - the Falcons have been underappreciated for how good they are at home - the Seahawks learned that last week. They just refuse to lose in their dome. We'll see!

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

SF: turn it on 2nd half.........FOCUS!!!!!

• flipper
    flipper

Wow. I'm gasping for air a bit right now. For my initial prediction to come true 42-24 Niners- the Niners will need to score 28 unanswered points in the second half. Possible , but a long shot. Niners HAVE to clamp down on defense and stop Matt Ryan and knock the hell out of him. Guy is having his way right now with Niners D. I still feel the Niners have a great chance in this game- but stopping Ryan is a must. I look for adjustments to be made at half time. I'm impressed with how Kaepernick didn't get down for a rookie QB , he's got moxie. I look for him to have a big second half. Watch for some breakout runs for big yards from him as well

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit