NFC & AFC Championship Games - Who Wins & goes to Super Bowl ?

by flipper 160 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

dolphin: forget your score just hope for a win!

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

49rs and Pats in the Super Bowl.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Congrats to the NFC champion 49ers. They played excellent defense in the 2nd half, and that helped put them just past the Falcons.

• flipper
    flipper

WOW ! The good guys finally win ! I got half the score right ! Falcons 24 Niners 28 ! Man oh man. I about wanted to scream and throw up at the same time when that stupid official called a catch for Atlanta when replays showed the damned ball hit the ground OUT of the Falcons receivers hands ! But thankfully that call didn't affect the outcome ! But the Niners defense had to toughen it up to keep Atlanta from scoring.

I give Atlanta credit, they fought hard , but apparently Niners made adjustments at half time to stop Matt Ryan. They pressured him a lot more in the second half. Amen ! Come lord Jesus we're goin' to the Super Bowl for the first time since 1995 ! yipee ! A Big Peace out ! Mr. Flipper

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

woot

• Glander
    Glander

This calls for another chicken wing and a cold brewski.

• tec
    tec

So far so good ;)

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

West Coast Bros, We WON!!!!!..... now who's going to show up NE or Ray Lewis....Ravens?

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Gopher

Nice to see you back I enjoyed your posts in the past

• Open mind
    Open mind

Go Niners!!!

Hey, Flipper, I didn't like that call any more than you. But I thought it was VERY borderline. Glad it went the niner's way.

But how about that second Personal Foul call of the game? Again, I was VERY glad it gave the niners a first down and 15 yards to their favor, but I didn't think it was all that flagrant. The guy barely brushed Kaepernick's faceguard. Pretty gutsy call by the refs in Atlanta.

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit