Weird "new world" artwork from the 2013 calendar

by cedars 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Pterist
    Pterist

I believe Ray Franz called it spiritual MATERIALISM !

• tiki
    tiki

march/april.....there are those women at the beach and in the water in their knee-length skirts again.............

• tiki
    tiki

ROFLMAO Cedars!!!! Your comments are cracking me up!!!! the Peruvian one - and the transparent green throne......

seriously - these are beyond belief..............

• just Ron
    just Ron

What is up with the evil skeleton cloud in the upper left hand corner of the January / February?

just Ron

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Women can build houses but not pass a microphone lol

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CEDARS:

It is very clever of them to do that.

By publishing these pretty pictures (that will be hung on the wall and seen every day) it has more of an emotional impact on JWs who will see it every day.

Maybe some doubting JWs won't leave the religion if these pictures keep a "hope" alive in their minds. Just my opinion.

• stillin
    stillin

People, they're CARTOONS! They're MEANT to be funny!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

No holding your breath under water in the New System..

You can Breath under water!

swimming

.................................... mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

Does anyone remember that image in the Live Forever book showing a JCB being used to landscape the Earth into a paradise?

I would be interested in seeing a scan if anyone can root out a copy.

Cedars

• mindseye
    mindseye

Thanks for posting, Cedars, these are really far out. The representations of Paradise seem to be changing a bit, from the 50's surburban-garden aesthetic to an ultra-ethnic utopia. Some of them have a Mediterranean vibe, and almost everyone is in exotic textiles. Yet Jesus - who was middle eastern - is still lilly white, and is in maniacal glee over organic farming and landscaping. When he hands the reigns over to dad, it's like a CGI bonanza, including 144,000 clones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit