Weird "new world" artwork from the 2013 calendar

by cedars 147 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

In the one w the sail boats, the sails look a lot like ahe angels wings in other pictures. I wonder if that was accidental, or if they wanted to subliminally suggest angels, in the background.

S

• cedars
    cedars

The Governing Body should let me make the next calendar. I would do a much better job at portraying their "Flash Gordon" fantasies...

"Come my fellow anointed warriors!

Let us vanquish our gangrenous apostate foes

once and for all!"

vultan

Cedars

• Pyramid Scheme
    Pyramid Scheme

Cedars - LOL at Flash Gordon!!!!

January/February 2014

JESUS CHRIST LEADS HIS HEAVENLY WARRIORS TO THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON!!!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Notice that Jesus is all grey now, well I guess its to be expected since its been 2000 years, even gods get older over time.

• Sapphy
    Sapphy

swimming

Love it, even fish get a ressurection! Nemo has been found & he and his father (bottom right) are swimming to be reunited with Nemo's mother (bottom left). Of course silly forgettful Dory perished at Armageddon, due to being a gay lesbian fish.

• clarity
    clarity

Cedars those are great!! more pls.

>

The more I thought about surviving into the"New World" the more

suspicious & terrified I felt about what life would be like then!

>

Finding out the real TATT ... I knew I had reason to be scared ...lol

if in fact there was a new world!!! (not gonna happen)

>

For any newbies who haven't seen these imaginitive scenes ...

here you are----------------->

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/3479/1/That-They-Might-be-Kings

clarity

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

...why is that dude surfing so close to a coral reef? Isn't that dangerous? Oh - that's right... nothing can hurt them - in the 'new world'... but still...

Also... in the one where they're building new homes... it's okay for women to wear jeans and not dresses whilst doing carpentry. That change came out in the 'new scrolls' that were opened... which the one fella is reading... heck! it's just plans for A-frame housing.

The sailboats are bringing in folks resurrected in the water. Those that died at sea and were tossed overboard... or those that died on the Titanic.

Where Jesus is giving back the scepter... those guys in the background... some of them are snorting something with those long tubes...

• cedars
    cedars

clarity

Cedars those are great!! more pls.

Your wish is my command!

gordon

Cedars

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Cedars - Love the Flash Gordon imagery!

I think the perspective is off on some of those pics. And why is the surf so different for the children and waders than it is for the surfer? Nobody would be wading like that or placidly swimming underwater if the surf was suitable for surfing.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

I noticed that they are wearing hard hats and safety straps! If they fall, could they suffer a broken leg? If they cut themselves and bleed, would they to be taken to a hospital? Can they suffer a concussion if they fell or got hit in the head with a 2x4? Can they fall to their death? Who would be the emergency room doctors? Where would they go for their training? Would the doctors work 80 hour weeks? Can they get fired for bad medical care?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit