Weird "new world" artwork from the 2013 calendar

by cedars 147 Replies latest jw friends

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Cedars, you are just too freaky today.

I will repost that disturbing image, with some keywords to help interested ones find it more easily.

Watchtower Jehovah's Witnesses Governing Body will save every one of us Flash Gordon style Stephen Lett David Splane Guy Pierce Gerrit Loesch Mark Sanderson Samuel Herd Anthony Morris III Geoffry Jackson

• cedars
    cedars

Thanks kurtbethel - we just need cofty and moshe to add some speech boxes!

Cedars

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And why is the surf so different for the children and waders than it is for the surfer?

Short answer - JWS are idiots , particularly the WTS. illustrators at HQ

Strange , it appears that you can still die by a piece of lumber hitting your head in the new order.

Weird stuff coming out the WTS. these days, first they say " Well we made a lot of mistakes in the past, toward announcing

the great tribulation, Armageddon and Paradise " But god still uses us as his earthly organization and are still spirituality guided by his holy spirit

nevertheless.

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It seems that quality contol at Watchtower HQ is somewhat lacking in common sense with regard to these pictures which are lets face it just figments of imagination.

Next time you meet a Witness show them the pictures and ask them to tell you yes or no is that what it will be like in the New World if they answer yes ask them how do they know and if they say no point out that they are being misled or worse still being lied to .

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

About the construction site picture ,now this might be a British joke but the man in the foreground on the ladder is saying to sister fix it "I have just been to the DIY store and told them I wanted decking but I was alright I swerved just in time "

• undercover
    undercover

I'm only up to the illustration with the workers building the house... I apologize if someone has already pointed this out...

If you're in the new system and you're perfect, why do you need safety gear?

• undercover
    undercover

ah, the resurrection one...

They have a check list? kinda like Santa? who's been naughty and who's been nice?

And resurrected ones are brought back fully clothed I take it? I guess it might be embarrassing to step out of the orgasmatron fully nekkid, now that I think about it

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

This thread is LOL

In the new system clothing wil be very bright and very colorful !!!

I don't think I saw any black clothing.

• SAHS
    SAHS

In the underwater swimming picture, I guess they chose a day when there wasn't any big, juicy Portuguese Man-of-Wars or box jellyfish with nice, long stinging tentacles floating by. . . . Oh, ya, I guess it doesn't matter because those jellyfish tentacles won't have any stinging neurotoxins which currently give you those lovely red welts on your skin.

And if you step on a stone fish, I guess you wouldn't have to worry - instead of deadly toxins coming out of those long barbs on its back, there would be something else coming out, something harmless, perhaps with vitamin C.

As for the blueprints used in the A-frame house construction scene, I guess they would use something new other than the rather nasty chemicals like ammonia currently used in the special blueprint copying machine.

Yep - no stings, bites, or nasty production chemicals. Reminds me of the song sung by Louis Armstrong called "What A Wonderful World." Aaaaa. (Sigh.)

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It seems that in the "I thought yoooh wouldn't be coming back picture " sister check list is over doing it a bit with the earings .Is that becoming of a New World sister. Will the national language be English by the way for those lucky or unlucky enough to make it through big A.

Will there be a need for an equivalent of Ellis Island or will people just pop up all over the place no questions asked.

Lets talk practicallities what happens if somebody owed money to a brother or sister and they kicked the bucket in the old system. During the resurection shuffle will they have to cough up?

I think these pictures throw up more questions than answers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit