A picture so outrageous, it deserves its own thread...

by cedars 184 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

Herd and Losch are in the power positions

Sanderson - doesn't even get his face partially shown - n00b

• cedars
    cedars

alanv

End of.

I assume that means you don't want me to respond. Fair enough!

Cedars

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

UNLESS ... they are preparing the ground for changing that teaching, and Jesus isn't YET King....

I think this is the craziness they are preparing everyone for. This gets rids of the "1914 Problem" but at the risk of raising many eyebrows. But hell, they just altered the timeline of the FDS by almost 2K years and no one yet has batted an eye.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

haha i dont know why but the brandy song with mace just came into my head, sittin on top of the world!

• blondie
    blondie

#5 Picture is very suspicious....definitely staged...no one ever sat in the front row of any khs I attended (over 20). In one no one sat in the first 4 and the audience often was encouraged by the visiting speaker to move up...he felt like he must have bad breath.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am sure the big white winged guy is meant to depict Jebuz.

• alanv
    alanv

No Eden I don't. And certainly it would never, ever be important to the average witness. They except Jesus as the second most important being in the universe. That has not and will not change. Many on here are reading much to much into this illustration. I despise the organisation and what it says and does, but if you were to make any of the points that Cedars mentioned at the beginning to a witness you would just be totally laughed at. Not one witness would say, woh, I never thought of that picture like that. Lets get back to real sins of the organistion and not nit pic what sort of chairs they sit on lol

• BroMac
    BroMac

We're on the.. Top of the world looking.. Down on creation and the only explanation I can find

Being part of the Slave has made us power crave

So we put ourselves on top of the world

• alanv
    alanv

Cedars of course you can respond. It is your thread. I am giving my view. But trust me, you would get nowhere at all showing those points to a witness.

• BroMac
    BroMac

alanv who is supposed to be running this earthly organisation? why is he not in the picture?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit