Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cofty
    cofty

Thats one thing we agree on and shared that same humiliation !

So why do you dismiss people as arrogant who challenge your beliefs?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Yes but the Christ was raised. If I believe that then lots of things are possible

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty *** throwing perls before swine****

Once again, if you read what I actual said...I looked for advise from Unstop, when should a Christian use this wisdom ! Your assuming that it a reference to you personally.

Shalom

• cofty
    cofty

Yeah right.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty *** So why do you dismiss people as arrogant who challenge your beliefs?*****

I do NOT dismiss people as arrogant that challenge my beliefs, I said YOU reminded me of an JW elder that was like you in arrogance.

• designs
    designs

The resurrection of Jesus is central to the christian faith and the point of criticism as well. A Messiah who does not accomplish what a messiah should do is no Messiah. Deferral now seems the only option left to the Believer just like the JW and the elusive Armageddon.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty, ?...So back to the ACTUAL topic...

When you were a Christian, did you believe it was appropriate to worship Christ ?

Shalom

• cofty
    cofty

A distinction without a difference.

I ask you simple questions and because I won't let you off with prevaricating you label me as arrogant.

It was not the errors in the WT that prompted me to leave it was the way they responded to my questions. It later turned out that many christians are no different.

• cofty
    cofty

When you were a Christian, did you believe it was appropriate to worship Christ ?

Yes I worshipped Jesus.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Deferral

What do you mean?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit