Should We Worship Jesus?

by Perry 229 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Just as a curiosity Perry and Stephen start these threads (their Christmas gift) and then dive in bushes.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Cofty **** Over 30 years in the Watchtower and 9 years as a christian. How about you?

Since we have so much in common, except the eldership , I was always regarded as "weak" in the faith, because I did not swallow "the only channel thingY", it is very possible I will be like you in a few years, so let me appoligise to you for all my flawed Adamic nature responses.

Have a good day...are you a Celtic or a Rangers fan ?

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Deferral as in no Christian can produce evidence of a resurrected Jesus. A flesh and bone Jesus should be pretty plane to see and record, he should come around for regular visits but the Second Advent is the excuse that the believer is left with- someday he will return and then we will be proven right. Just like the Armageddon story.

I agree with you that i cannot give you evidence of Jesus.

I think that is what faith is about. Trust.

I dont wait for the second advent. I did.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

This 'son of man' recorded in Daniel who gains access to the Ancient of Days and is given a kingdom. What do you think Designs should we still wait or accept the Jews who believed it was Jesus?

• cofty
    cofty

Have a good day...are you a Celtic or a Rangers fan ?

No but I am very involved in football as a coach. Glasgow Rangers went bust so they are playing in your division this season.

Here is the changing room at my club, Berwick Rangers the night before a game.

Best wishes.

• designs
    designs

Well I am neither a practicing Jew or Christian now so I say get on with life and contribute to the betterment of humanity and this earth, that produces real and tangible benefits..

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

But death is the inevitable. Believing in Jesus offers you a hope.

• cofty
    cofty

Believing in Jesus offers you a hope.

Only if you can show its based on reality.

• designs
    designs

If you find comfort in the belief that you will wake up after you die then so be it. I no longer need that belief to feel my life has meaning my purposes come from the things I can do.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Cofty i'm going to ignore you cause you ignored me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit