I am signing off....

by Cagefighter 98 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Well, I will just take my hysterical woman self, and get the hell off this thread.

lolol!

calm down, indeed!

• free @ last
    free @ last

Good luck on the journey CF! Thanks for coming back to clarify.

Cofty- I've enjoyed your comments on this thread and many others and I'm amazed at your patience with and tolerance for others whose opinions differ from yours and who may not be as well informed as you are.

• talesin
    talesin

LOVE the 'elder mentality'

• elderelite
    elderelite

yea... i knew you would be back. And you'll be back yet again.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Tal? How are you doing? I'm thinking about you. I don't want you to think I'm invalidating anything, I'm not, I'm just thinking about you.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,you have to do what's right for you Cagefighter. But,please,keep in mind,everyone progresses at a different rate. There are new ones here who are just realizing they are in a cult. It's an emotional process and it is frightening.

We all have to make our own choices in life,because we are the ones living it.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aw...

I'm going to miss you, "Major Tom"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhSYbRiYwTY

(As in - you're "signing off"...)

Please don't be a total stranger....

Zid

• talesin
    talesin

Love you too, NC, and I'm okay. mwah!

• talesin
    talesin

You, too, Ziddy,,, you're the bestest!

Day-yum, I want that red dragon costume .. Happy Hallowe'en, my dear, and look forward to talking to you soon.

xo

tal

• talesin
    talesin

Is this coming from the same person that was accusing me of "rage" earlier?

Just so we are crystal clear on this point - I am not enraged, nor am I angry. I just don't like the mean, scornful way that people like Cofty, and others, treat 'believers'. I do NOT think it is necessary, nor do I think it is polite and proper to ridicule folks, and call them stupid. THAT is my issue, and I think that he and his ilk DO need to be told.

So, put that in your pipe, and smoke it.

'Nuff said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit