I am signing off....

by Cagefighter 98 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

True true, ST

• cofty
    cofty

I well remember your reaction to my saying that I would give my life, if 3 others could be spared (on an hypothetical thread) ... you had an EXTREME reaction, and accused me of martyrhood

I think you are confused. I have no memory of such an exchange or perhaps you have taken it away out of context.

Its ironic you are judging others who dare to question you as being judgemental.

cofty, you seem to have little empathy

You seem to have confused me with somebody who gives a damn about your opinion of me.

• talesin
    talesin

So sad.

Someone posts that he feels rejected and not part of the group, and you feel superior enough to put him down? Who the hell are you, mr. judge and jury? SMH

As ST said, why don't you direct your anger at the cult instead of Cagefighter?

He is feeling DOWN, which is why he posted this thread.

You are only thinking of YOURSELF, and not how he feels.

As Still Thinking said,

We are not living their lives. If anything, I feel more compassion for those that have to live a double life and not be true to themselves for whatever reason.

It's anger that should be directed at the cult not at these people

Really, this person bared his soul to us, and you CRITICIZE HIM?

SMH

t

• cofty
    cofty

Who are you talking to and who is SMH?

• talesin
    talesin

I think you are confused. I have no memory of such an exchange or perhaps you have taken it away out of context.

Oh, really?????? I would be HAPPY to look up the thread and post it... in fact, I WILL!

you want to go there... so be it!

And I don't give a good GD what you think of me, either.

• talesin
    talesin

I am sick to death of your sarcasm .. you cause a lot of shit, by treating the 'believers' in a scornful manner.

I am an atheist as well, but I don't have your nasty manner.

• cofty
    cofty

FFS its like being back at primary school sometimes.

Cagefighter I wish you well, you have made some great posts in recent weeks that have been well received so I don't know what has brought this on. Perhaps you might want to explain why your OP sounds so judgemental of those who are fading? If not then take care and come back sometime and let us know how you are doing.

• still thinking
  • talesin
  • talesin
    talesin

Oh, and if you would BOTHER to look things up,,,, SMH means 'shaking my head'.

argh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit