What is the purpose of your life as a human being and what are your plans for the future?

by Healthworker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks!

Love Healthworker

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

At this point I'm mainly focused on breathing in and out.

I'd like to help prevent people from joining JWs and/or plant seeds of doubt in the minds of current JWs.

• cofty
    cofty

Healthworker - you go first.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

eat ... work ... sex ... poop

repeat over and over

Rub a Dub

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have no Idea what I`m doing here..

My plans for the future are..

I`m going to the Dump..

And..

To the general store for Propane and Whiskey..

On the way to the truck..

I`ll check to see if the Bear crapped in the yard again..

That pretty much covers my day..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

Nothing wrong w having a purpose and such. However, people who are reasonably content tend to not be bothered w purposes and goals. Another perspective.

S

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

cobaltcupcake: " At this point I'm mainly focused on breathing in and out" - A break may seem important to evaluate and readjust!

cofty: " you go first" - Well, to do my very best (will be a little more specific later on).

RubaDub: " eat ... work ... sex ... poop repeat over and over" - Hu hu, great comment! Made me laugh, but I am not sure if I can use that to any beneficial

OUTLAW: "I have no Idea what I`m doing here.." - Another humoristic comment which made me laugh! I guess that is your ammo! Still, cool!

Satanus: " However, people who are reasonably content tend to not be bothered w purposes and goals. Another perspective." - Some truth to that. But having goals seems to be important to achieve things in life! Great, folks! Think we are getting closer to it all! Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Anyone else who wants to share their future plans? May be beneficial for everyone to read!

Love Healthworker

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Life has only one purpose -

SURVIVAL

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks fulltimestudent!

"Survival" - Seems obvious enough. Any sort of plan about this? what do you study?

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit