What is the purpose of your life as a human being and what are your plans for the future?

by Healthworker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

To travel the countryside teaching Shaolin Kung-Fu to the common man. Oh...wait that is a t.v show. I have no purpose in life except protecting my daughter from JW brainwashing, and having her live a great, higher educated life and pass along my physically superior DNA. Is that wrong? Also, I hope to have my brain transferred to a cybernetic body. I am drinking again because I am trapped in a cult.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hi there DD!

"I have no purpose in life except protecting my daughter from JW brainwashing, and having her live a great, higher educated life and pass along my physically superior DNA. Is that wrong?" -That makes perfectly sense to me! Seems to me that you have an important mission in life and that you will succseed!

"Also, I hope to have my brain transferred to a cybernetic body. I am drinking again because I am trapped in a cult." - Ha ha, great buddy! Who knows what will be possible in some years. The question is: who wants to continue to live more than 80-90 years and why. Btw I share your interest in drinking and eating well.

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

Anyone else who wants to share their future plans? May be beneficial for everyone to read!

No really, after you.

What's your purpose in life and your future plans?

• james_woods
    james_woods

My purpose is to protect (yes, even to police) thread topic integrity here on JWN.

That and to preserve the classic Ferrari in the face of the Green Insanity.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cofty!

"No really, after you.

What's your purpose in life and your future plans?" -

Okay, here we go: Take care of my parents and spend as much time with my family as possible. Making a difference for the elderly in my community and helping them to live a life of dignity and selfrespect! Use my potential as a human being to the fullest (whatever that is - I am still on my journey to find out). Taking care of my own health and help anyone who wants to listen to what I have got to offer. Love my wife and possibly have children and a puppy. Stay positive, honest and loving! Maybe get a second degree later on (within health education). Leave the wts and all activity related to it at ONE point.

Love Healthworker

• cofty
    cofty

Those are worthwhile goals.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

james_woods

"My purpose is to protect (yes, even to police) thread topic integrity here on JWN.

That and to preserve the classic Ferrari in the face of the Green Insanity"

Thanks, I like both cars and integrity, both seem to be very important for happiness!

Love Healthworker

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks Cofty!

"Those are worthwhile goals" - hope so. Sometimes it is difficult to stay motivated. Dont know exactly what love is. But is seems to boost motivation very much.

• designs
    designs

' 95 year old man went to see his doctor and said he was having trouble peeing, the doctor asked again- how old are you?, 95 the old man said, 'you've pee'd enough'.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Designs

"95 year old man went to see his doctor and said he was having trouble peeing, the doctor asked again- how old are you?, 95 the old man said, 'you've pee'd enough'"

- Ha ha great, funny! Agree to a certain extent!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit