What is the purpose of your life as a human being and what are your plans for the future?

by Healthworker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Terry
    Terry

Life is what we make out of what we find when we get here.

World repair is a great goal. Leave this place a better place than how you found it.

I try to say something to each person I meet that might make them feel a little better. Simple things, really.

I encourage my kids and listen to them.

I ride my bicycle someplace new and different almost everyday out in the open air and sunshine.

I have a helluva tan.

When possible, I look for an event in the near future to look forward to.

Otherwise, I keep my eyes and ears open and try to look at very familiar things (especially ideas) from a fresh perspective.

That's all I can think of.

Cheers!

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Terry:

"When possible, I look for an event in the near future to look forward to"

Thanks, Terry! I have been thinking about that, looking for important events to look forward to! I am now looking forward to going skiing cross country this winther!

All over great goals!

Love Healthworker

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Live life to the full. Enjoy my family and friends. Work hard and play to relax. I hope that my future will be full of the same.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

straightshooter:

"Live life to the full. Enjoy my family and friends. Work hard and play to relax. I hope that my future will be full of the same."

- Work hard and live life to the full. Reminds me of my days as a student and also the first years as healthworker. Work hard and party hard. Yup, thats was the good old times!

Great plans! Thanks shooter!

Love Healthworker

• 00DAD
    00DAD

What is the purpose of your life as a human being? Wow, the big question! I'm still trying to figure that out. Give me some time, willya' please! I've only had half a century to sort it out.

... and what are your plans for the future? Tonight I'm cooking Grilled Chicken with Carmelized Onions and Mushrooms in a Cream Sauce over a bed of Rigatoni. I'll probably pair in with a nice Pinot Noir or perhaps a Zinfandel.

Then I intend to make love to my wife ...

... that's the plan at least!

00DAD

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

00DAD:" I'm still trying to figure that out. Give me some time, willya' please! I've only had half a century to sort it out. "

- hu hu, right! yup, okay I will give you 5 more years

"Tonight I'm cooking Grilled Chicken with Carmelized Onions and Mushrooms in a Cream Sauce over a bed of Rigatoni. I'll probably pair in with a nice Pinot Noir or perhaps a Zinfandel.

Then I intend to make love to my wife ... "

- Some quality life you got going over there DAD. Props to you for that!

Love your bro Healthworker

• Vindico
    Vindico

To enjoy life!

I have a big frickin list. I have three little ones so right now over the next 15 years a lot of camping, hiking, and skiing we just started to learn as a family Italian.

I’m a car and bike enthusiast, love wrenching, building cars, bikes.

I’m trying to raise great, educated, productive people. So, I'm a busy dude. On top of that shit I own my own buisness.

I have two motto’s

1. Treat um like a prostitute. And 2. To be better than yesterday.

I really do have a list.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Wow, Vindico!

"1. Treat um like a prostitute. And 2. To be better than yesterday."

- Your number one rule is just a great comment!!!! The second one is textbook winning gold in the olympics. I have a book which is called: "It is up to me" and the main rule is: "become a little better each day".

Great life and living you have, Vindico, seems that 80-90 years may NOT be enough time for you

Nice to hear from you! Love from your bro Healthworker

• Vindico
    Vindico

I was def. joking about motto #1, but yeah being a witness made life mundane and repetitious.

So when I got the boot I decided not to waste my weekends anymore.

• Glander
    Glander

The Watchtower Society has asked the question, "Do You Have a Purpose in Life" over and over in various formats from magazine covers to public talks.

It is an arrogant and disrespectful question to ask of another human being.

Tell us yours. Not that I give a shit.

Stupid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit