What is the purpose of your life as a human being and what are your plans for the future?

by Healthworker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Nope, HW. She's MUCH hotter than that.

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

HealthWorker: You have a PM

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

I'm searching for what i can really know about what we are and what's really going on and then when i get tired of that i switch gears and find things that are pleasurable to me and enjoy life as much as I can considering I have no idea what the purpose of life really is.

• Nambo
    Nambo

My purpose is to own a huge plot of land, build a thick high wall around it, and landscape it into a Frogs paradise with ponds and marshland, free from humans and predators where both frogs and toads can live a life of carefree bliss.

Its allways been my ambition, since a little boy, just got to get the land now, and the frogs.

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

One day at a time. Cause in the End we will know. So I guess I'll roll up a load go down road, find a good book to relax my mind

• d
    d

Completing college as possible. Schools feels so pointless.

• Glander
    Glander

"WHY ARE YOU BREATHING? DO YOU INTEND TO KEEP ON BREATHING?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Its allways been my ambition, since a little boy, just got to get the land now, and the frogs.

Nambo, if you build it, they will come. You probably won't need to get the frogs.

• Glander
    Glander

Yesss !

I love frog legs! A reason live fo' sho'

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Glandy, the more you post, the more obvious it becomes for the JWN community what you are! You do not seem to have any positive things to contribute and therefore we really dont need you around any more! Good luck on your journey!

If any other poster here does not want to share their honest story on this thread, I recommend to post somewhere else!

Love Healthworker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit