What is the purpose of your life as a human being and what are your plans for the future?

by Healthworker 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Hey, Glandy! Have you read the thread? If so, you will see my answer to Cofty's question here (welcome to the forum btw):

Cofty!

"No really, after you.

What's your purpose in life and your future plans?" -

Okay, here we go: Take care of my parents and spend as much time with my family as possible. Making a difference for the elderly in my community and helping them to live a life of dignity and selfrespect! Use my potential as a human being to the fullest (whatever that is - I am still on my journey to find out). Taking care of my own health and help anyone who wants to listen to what I have got to offer. Love my wife and possibly have children and a puppy. Stay positive, honest and loving! Maybe get a second degree later on (within health education). Leave the wts and all activity related to it at ONE point.

Love Healthworker

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

My purpose is to be light, love, life, divine.

Future plans - to continue to live as such and enjoy all that I can and work for myself.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Thanks LouBelle

"My purpose is to be light, love, life, divine"

- Sounds very good. Nice qualities to focus on! Hope the people around you appreciate your choiche of values!

"Future plans - to continue to live as such and enjoy all that I can and work for myself"

- Wish you well, LB!

Stay strong! Love bro Healthworker

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Healthworker: - Some quality life you got going over there DAD. Props to you for that!

Thanks. It's a work on progress, but I gotta' report in: Last night when exactly as planned!

The only downside is that this morning when I woke up the kitchen was still a mess ... by the way, that's not a complaint.

00DAD

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

Cool brother:

DAD: "but I gotta' report in: Last night when exactly as planned! "

Yup, you scored man! Know how + quality food + wine + fairytale = touch down, ball in the net, bingo, 10 points! Guess someone was lucky last night

Love Healthworker

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

The goal for my life is to love my family and encourage them in their goals so that one day when I am gone they will rememeber me with fondness . I want to be the type of person my friends will be glad to have known because I brought some sort of happiness ,joy or laughter to their day .I think the purpose of life is for one it should be enjoyed . Each day I try to find something to laugh about or something beautiful to soak in ,not a bath ,but something through art ,nature ect.

My plans for the future change . Lately my plan had been to help make my Elderly Father's life more comfortable and enjoyable . Recently ,the past four months , I have had to deal with a minor health problem that is getting in the way of that goal . I have been in a lot of pain lately and it is interfereing with my ability to work up to standard ....it may cost me one of my jobs ......So my goal at the moment is to hopefully have surgery on Tuesday to correct the problem and go from there . Re-evaluate if I can continue working three part time jobs . If I have to quit a job figure out how to manage the finances ,but still progress on my plans to help my Dad .

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

troubled mind, thanks for sharing bro!

"The goal for my life is to love my family and encourage them in their goals so that one day when I am gone they will rememeber me with fondness . "

- That is beautiful! I like that!

"I have had to deal with a minor health problem that is getting in the way of that goal . I have been in a lot of pain lately and it is interfereing with my ability to work up to standard"

- Hope your health improves! Maybe I can give you an advice or two! Anyways, it is important as you say to:

"Re-evaluate if I can continue working three part time jobs" - Listen to your body and adjust when nescessary. If you can avoid damage, then do so. And if you need a surgery, make sure you got all the information you need. That includes info about the rehab process!

Stay strong! Best wishes for you and your dad!

Love from bro Healthworker

The purpose of my life, as a human being, is to be tortured like Job until I die, and my future plans are to lie motionless while the vultures peck out the eyeballs from my skull.

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

"My purpose in being here is to be tortured like Job until I die"

Thanks Anointed01! Job, did experience much happiness. So, I am sure you have got a lot of good things coming! At least you got me!

Love bro Healthworker

• rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

I haven't a clue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit