THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

--> Be nice people yea? Even if you doubt, it takes little to show respect. Remember this a human being with feelings and good intentions?

hmmm well for what it's worth - EOMs opening and subsequent posts did provide me with some laugh-out-loud moments. So in all sincerity thank you to EOM for that.

While I am sure EOM's intentions are good - they have left themselves wide open to feedback. I mean promising to post a video that includes not only " ALL the mysteries of God"... but also " ALL of the prophecies Jesus had foretold which were hidden and lost yet being fullfilled the entire time." In my books this takes "self-promoting" to a whole new level - LOL.

...and LBH... offering them motivation to complete the project is somewhat pointless and rather condescending - don't you think?

I don't think these nutters should be encouraged.

Anyhoo I have to go - Jesus is picking me up in his UFO - we're off for an early lunch...

Jesus picking me up in his ufo

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Come to think of it EOM has exactly the same writing style as Freddy Franz - you don't think it could possibly be him do you?

• shamus100
    shamus100

@ the UFO.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

@ the laughing Jesus (lordy he's had some good dental work)

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

EOM: Haste makes waste. Take your time. It can be difficult when you are so excited about sharing the information that has obviously meant so much to you. It would be a shame after all your effort to rush and not present the material in the way you had intended. We will still be here next month when you have everything ready to go. Leslie

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Shamus

WHERE'S THE BEEF?

Monkeys are vegetarian.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Chimps are not, and Shamus definately isn't, get too close and he wil eat your face, he may prefer it if you are a vegetarian at the time, but he will eat your flesh !

Naughty poo throwing monkey !

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

maybe poo throwing chimps could be including in the " ALL the mysteries of God" section of the video...

poo monkey

• Ultimate Axiom
    Ultimate Axiom

Congratulations again EoM - you have made a second double-digit page thread about nonsense in less than a week. Is that some kind of a record?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit