THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Just imagine if your eyes were opened to reading the bible how it was meant to be read, and found that it was 100% right in everything. Everything you thought was wrong was because you were reading it wrong. That's the truth.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM SAID:

"Everything you thought was wrong was because you were reading it wrong. That's the truth."

It's always man's fault, huh? Something WE did wrong?

On second thought, maybe you ARE getting a message from God, as that's the same old broken-record message in the Bible, lol!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Everything I just said, I never learned those things on my own or realized them. They were in the bible. I was amazed as how true and right it is and how much it makes sense.

And it's some peoples fault but mostly not our fault. There was an appointed time for these things to be revealed, for everything to be explained. So when it happens all of it will make sense. Just like the above should make sense.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

AHH it just dawned on me, now the chaos part makes sense, to create order.

• Satanus
    Satanus

'Just imagine if your eyes were opened to reading the bible how it was meant to be read, and found that it was 100% right in everything.'

Oh gawd! Here comes the standard closure of the argument. ALL religions have some truth(s). However, we don't give THEM the liscence for 100% truth. This is the point where you're going off track. Take a rest, man.

S

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Somehow, I missed this thread.

EOM---your posts seem a bit pressured and hyper. I'll just suggest you get checked out and make sure things are still in balance. I'm not diagnosing you or suggesting anything specific, but your posts seem off kilter and a bit manic. I hope you are getting rest and sleep. Saving the world is not on your shoulders, so take good care of yourself. You seem a bit overwhelmed with the size of the information you are trying to handle and express. If I knew you in real life, I'd make the same suggestion.

• sir82
    sir82

That's it?

What a letdown.

The gnostics said the same thing 2000 years ago.

Your a dollar short and 2 millennia late.

• diana netherton
    diana netherton

Does anyone know who this dude is?

• shamus100
    shamus100

Still no video?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

that is not it sir82, that's a tiny piece.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit