THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Shamu said:

Still no video?

Well, until EOM gets the technical bugs worked out, in the mean-time here's a video to consider how God actually favors evil over good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1BzP1wr234&feature=channel&list=UL

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I think EOM is brave for expressing his views. I want to watch the video!!!! It sounds as good as anything else i have heard being raised as a DUB. Just curious, did you smoke a bowl and read the Silmarillion? If you did just say so, its cool. I just hope Planet X is involved in all this!!! let us know when we can watch it. By the way there is a hermetic quality to life which is very interesting.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Remember, We have been promised:

You will have absolutely no doubt to the truth of this.
  • biblecheck
    biblecheck

Who is the OP really - and what is their point?

• shamus100
    shamus100

No video today? THE FAILED PROPHECY HAUNTS ME!!! >:O

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Be nice people yea? Even if you doubt, it takes little to show respect. Remember this a human being with feelings and good intentions?

Loz x

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

this is like waiting for armageddon or waiting on jehoba

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

Igot it! METH!... He's on meth. Makes sense now.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I agree with Loz here. EOM is sincere, and that's a huge plus, and he isn't throwing his weight around and being horrid. He just believes what he says.

Take it easy, End of Mysteries, no rush. Wait till you feel you have it right.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I am not posting a video for awhile now. Incase it was missed. It didn't work and other stuff happened then. When I do I will make a new thread after it's live. When it's a done deal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit