THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
    shamus100

Ah, Meth. :) We had a gay black jesus who used to post here... it was thought he was on meth. A 'tweaker', per se.

JC Cannon was the name. I recall he was banned for advocating killing babies. :) Memories... like the corners of my eyes....

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

He is still there Shamus, larsinger58, templeofelijah, the guy has like 4 or 5 different screen names. Anyone talking about 1991 and black jesus in the revelation book, that's the guy.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

C said:

"He just believes what he says."

Yeah, the KHs are filled with people who really truly believe what they believe, too: are you willing to let them off the hook, too?

Their misbeliefs harm people, as well: BS needs to be called out when it's seen.

Shamus: it's "like the CORNERS of my mind". The mind has corners (so cobwebs can collect).

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    black jesus

But.... Jesus is black.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "Just imagine if your eyes were opened to reading the bible how it was meant to be read, and found that it was 100% right in everything. Everything you thought was wrong was because you were reading it wrong. That's the truth." End of Mysteries, page 8, post #1669

Well, the bible sure got things wrong in Genesis 1: 1-19, when "god" claimed that the original form of the earth was water instead of what it ACTUALLY was, namely, molten rock...

And that the earth came to exist for THREE 'creative days' BEFORE the sun and moon and stars existed...

I'd call that getting it DEAD wrong, no matter HOW one reads it.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bah, details, details Ziddina! :) Give or take a few thousand degrees it's all just details.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Be nice people yea? Even if you doubt, it takes little to show respect. Remember this a human being with feelings and good intentions?

Exactly!!! It is just as easy to be nice to a person than it is to be ridiculing and mean to them, especially when they have done nothing wrong to warrant the bullying, sarcasm and abuse.

How are you doing, EOM? Have you found anything else of importance in your research? Remember that some of us are looking forward to hearing about what you have found and sharing your excitement, even if we may not understand or believe it all.

Hope you are having a great evening!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Memories... like the corners of my eyes...

Memories... Like the Corners of a Pizza Box

....................... ... OUTLAW

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

ziddina - Genesis 1 says day and night were created before the sun and moon. That doesn't make sense does it? Because that is not what it is saying. That's what your english translation makes it appear to be saying.

What it really says is a whole different matter, and what is really says is 100% true as well.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ah, EOM, duuuuude....

It would be very difficult to get a translation THAT far wrong...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit