THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

11 minutes to go

• ziddina
    ziddina

Tic toc!!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

The great Ozzy sums it up:

IVE LISTENED TO PREACHERS, I'VE LISTENED TO FOOLS. I'VE WATCHED ALL THE DROPOUTS, WHO MAKE THEIR OWN RULES.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Folks, this is *****g it! IT'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!

I'M GOING TO GET SAVED!!!!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EP said:

I have a strict no alcohol while handling guns policy. Extremely strict. I cleaned them before I had a beer :)

Well, I can see why: you probably don't want to spill booze on the weapons.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

All of your lives depend on it, please trust me. I do not know when the 'end' will come only the Father, but the son revealed things which allow it to end at anypoint now. Pray they hold off and give time for everybody. The good news, is it doesn't matter how much you have done, you can all be redeemed now. So it's not a dooming message, God is showing his true love.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

it's processing so any minute, here is the link http://youtu.be/x8qIUqCmQ8E

• Iamallcool
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Okay, End of Mysteries, I'd love to hear you explain how a 'god' that is only around 3,500 to - at the most - 4,000 years old, can POSSIBLY have any validity over a planet that is actually OVER 4 BILLION YEARS OLD???

Your dumb little bible 'gawd' wasn't even around for the first 4.499993 billion years of earth's history...

The entire time period within which that bible 'gawd' is mentioned, amounts to a mere .0000777% of the 4.5 billion-year history of earth.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

EOM, are you saying the end of the world will come this year? If your answer is Yes, I will remind you in 2013 if I am still alive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit