THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

mrsjones - it's life right now. Nobody knows for 100% sure. They have faith and such, but all who realized the JW faith had a lot of lies and incorrect things, that's why all EX jws are on different paths. and some believe all lead to death so just pick which is the most fun one.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Makes me glad that i already have 'the truth'. I don't need to rely on outside sources like the jws, or jesus, or the bible god, or this stuff. Not putting you down, endofmysteries, or discouraging you. Everyone has their own path, that they go. This isn't the end of your travels, imo. It's just another step.

S

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
    -- Alexander Graham Bell
  • EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Satanus - Here is one easy answer on WHY it was hidden. You know how Jew's, who wrote the torah and as for the prophets, well they accepted them as prophets. Then everything about Jesus and christianity. Many parts seem to not be in harmony with eachother. If it was hidden, then in the much distant future, all which was hidden was revealed.....and showed all of it to be in harmony, and to have been 100% correct in all predictions, and revealing many predictions which were hidden. Then it would convince and give all much faith. Because it's impossible, it's completely impossible for those things to have been predicted, impossible for all of these hidden things to make sense of it all. Only God could have done this. And when you see the reason, it's the most amazing act of love you could have imagined. I know it's so hard for anybody to comprehend how this could be so and you won't be able to until it is shown and explained.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well blow me down. That makes sense!

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades
    AHH it just dawned on me, now the chaos part makes sense, to create order.

the second law of thermodynamics supposedly created by god proves you wrong...

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm glad that thise works for you, seriously.

S

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Mrs Cunningham said:

Sounds like the makings of a game show. Let's Make a Deal anyone?

Stick with the first door you picked!

(Monty Hall Paradox)

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Is there a point to reading all 12 pages, or should I chalk it up to the ramblings of a lunatic and move on?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The later

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit