THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus100
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Was Jesus drinking starbucks coffee in that spaceship? Awesome!!!

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Can't really tell if this one is weeping, laughing, smiling, sticking his tongue out, or saying "ohhh"?

• james_woods
    james_woods

This is all BEASTLY I say - simply BEASTLY.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

JW said:

This is all BEASTLY I say - simply BEASTLY.

They don't call that painting "Jesus Beast" for nothing! The old lady that did the "restoration" was obviously an Illuminati, giving the face of Jesus "the mark of the Wild Beast" (well, not so much a 'mark', as more of a 'smudge of the Wild Beast')!

• james_woods
    james_woods

I think that both the Rhinocerous and the Hippopotamus are beasts.

• shamus100
    shamus100

That picture is gorgeous. I simply must procure the original.

• DaveS
    DaveS
    ziddina - Genesis 1 says day and night were created before the sun and moon. That doesn't make sense does it? Because that is not what it is saying. That's what your english translation makes it appear to be saying. What it really says is a whole different matter, and what is really says is 100% true as well.

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/gen1.pdf

Lets see you do better then!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hey!

Where's the video?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Ultimate - it's the mockers who have made it a double digit thread. And I would not share anything with them if it was my choice. As Jesus said do not throw your pearls at swine. I understand if they really thought I had bad intentions. But Jesus said the world hates him and his followers. They will riducule them just as they did he. The sons of light and the true good hearted ones, they are the reason I will share as soon as I can, they are the reason I am being eager to share and cautious to make sure nothing is wrong or could be used to lead any astray.

Ultimate, Loz, Tec, Sab, and everyone who has been nice and at the very least trust my intensions are true, thank you. I won't disappoint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit