THE GOOD NEWS WILL BE POSTED LATER TODAY!!!!!

by EndofMysteries 233 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Now EOM I hope it is far different than what the Governing Body classifies as "Good New" you know the destruction of all nonbeleivers?

To me that is a real misnomer.

• shamus100
  • King Solomon
    King Solomon

Hmmm, what does the bible say about false prophets?

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Ultimate - it's the mockers who have made it a double digit thread.

personally I love mockers - slurp yum!

tasty mocker

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

frankiespeakin - it's much better then what the GB say. A lot of surprises though, especially for people like the GB. Truely evil people it seems don't get off so easily. All truely good hearted people will have great news. Even athiests. Really depending how all respond to it, but it's understandable at this point the lack of proof and where to go, if all of that proof was provided and very true and suddenly everything made sense, even the sufferings and all, then people might change. I just hope it's in time. There is a very large group of people very close to making a big big mistake. Violence is a trick, if you will kill, you have been deceived. There is an option for world peace without using the sword.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I hope you're getting rest and taking care of yourself, EOM. This all sounds pretty grandiose to me, and therefore, I hope you aren't preparing for a crash of any kind. I still think it's a good idea to get checked out---it can't hurt. I know it doesn't seem like it now, because you feel you are on the precipice of all the long sought after answers, but just consider reaching out to make sure things are okay. Okay?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I am taking a break newchapter. Haven't done any studying the past 2 days. Letting everything digest.

The biggest question on me right now, is if the last issue can't get sorted out. Or if it's meant to be that way.

Do I share all the parts which are true or very close to the truth, but leave a few open ends for different conclusions which after this being released could allow others to mislead many. Or do I wait until all of it 100% done, so it's impossible for a wrong conclusion to be inserted and mislead many. I'm sure I'll get that answer or the last part removing the question.

Then there is another thing.......would having the entire truth laid out on a plate help anyone in the issue of getting faith. Or would it make their faith go to the wrong source. In which case would it have been better to have given just a little and try to help them to learn how to get the answers on their own.

Those are just questions going through my mind while taking a break from it all.

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

EOM--->>There is an option for world peace without using the sword.

I thought world peace comes after the sword - best share your plans with the Lord (hey that rhymes!)

Lego Jesus

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

WHERE'S TEH VIDEO??????? ITS P. 11 ALL READY!1!!!1

• biblecheck
    biblecheck

Here it is - it was released, like, just now!!!

Here it is

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit