How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• flower
    flower

thank god no1special posted, geez, i was starting to think i was the oldest 'straight' virgin! i dont know how you guys managed to have sex at such young ages.

no1special, thats the most ridiculous reasoning i've ever heard. good luck in your search for a virgin. just remember you could get in trouble messing with high school kids.

naeblis, you have some sexy lips, man!

flower

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Isn't it funny how people, who BY DEFINITION, don't, or rather CAN'T know what they're talking about, deliver these potted 'where did you read that' statements that essentially compare a woman to a car.

Nice.

You respecta our opinions, you no have to do it, we repecta your opinions, and we no try to get you laid!

And I have a strong suspicion that someone (or two) is telling lies about being a virgin, or at least having a laugh...

... but then I am jaded reprobate, who is surprised that anyone who can drive is a virgin, as driving a car is far less natural and far more dangerous ...

... what do I know?

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan
    i dont know how you guys managed to have sex at such young ages.

Flower,

Speaking for myself:
    - First, I am a neverbeen-JW and a Worldly all my life. So, I didn't have the repression that most of you had/have in your lives. Well, somewhat as I grew up in a military dictatorship.

- Second, I grew up in a society/country where people have a laissez-faire or liberal attitude despite being a military dictatorship during my teen years.

Personally, I don't knock anyone down for being a virgin. As a matter of fact, I truly respect and admire them for making that choice, admitting it and not feel ashamed of it. If they are happy with that choice, more power to them and good for them because in this day and age, there is still a lot of peer pressure as before.

As the saying goes:"What is right is not necessarily cool and what is cool is not necessarily right."

• flower
    flower

Abaddon,

LOL Naeb and Mango were just joking around about being virgins.

I like your posts cause I get to look up new words like 'reprobate' (never went to college or anything so i'm dumb). By the time I get to college I'll be smarter than the rest of the kids..maybe valedictorian..ok maybe not. Keep em comin' though.

If you are surprised that anyone who can drive is a virgin you'll never believe this. I have two sisters over 30 who are most definatley virgins and another who was married at 33 and was a virgin.

flower

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    LOL Naeb and Mango were just joking around about being virgins.

ummm no, i AM a virgin !

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• butalbee
    butalbee

I smell smoke, I see some flames, where's my fire extinguisher????

• flower
    flower

Ooooh K Mango, if you say so i believe ya. although i could have sworn ive read quite explicit posts about your sexual encounters and preferences or similar subjects in the past. maybe i have you mistaken with someone else. or maybe everyone has different ideas of what being a virgin actually is.

flower

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

flower, take heed, if I have to repeat myself I might have to spank you, as this is VERY serious...

Being dumb and not going to college are two different things. And if you do go to college, you'll be amased at how easy it is.

Don't be down on yourself even in fun, okay?

Oh, I have a seventy year-old virgin aunt, a member of the annointed too, so I suppose a little like really good olive oil... extra virgin.

Anyone know an older virgin?

• Solace
    Solace

My aunt was 87 when she died a virgin.
    I honestly believe she is in heaven.

I was way too young, about 15 and didnt know what was going on. I was like "uh,,,,What is that? did you just put that there? You mean that was it? Its over?"

Mindfield,
    That is so sweet.
    I wish I would have waited for my husband.
    Im sure you wouldnt hold it against a girl because she didnt wait though. Not everyone can do that. Some may have thought it was the right one and it wasnt. Or, as in my case, some are just immature and ignorant.

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Abbadon: God, that is just too horrible to think about...not being touched by ANYBODY for 8 decades...*SHUDDER*

Heaven: Thankfully 90% of girls that age are pretty clued up about the whole process. This is a product of our advancing culture. Unfortunately the spread of HIV is also a product of this advancement. You win some, you lose some. I like to call it natural selection. <PUTS ON ANTI-FLAME HELMET AND DUCKS>

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit