How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    Ooooh K Mango, if you say so i believe ya. although i could have sworn ive read quite explicit posts about your sexual encounters and preferences or similar subjects in the past. maybe i have you mistaken with someone else. or maybe everyone has different ideas of what being a virgin actually is.
    flower

lol, explicit posts?? i don't think so . sexual encounters and preferences? you sure you don't have me mixed up with butalbee or something? i don't go around posting things like that. (the only thing i can think of is saying something like 'i eat pussy'...)
    giving/recieving oral sex, mutual masturbation between partners or self masturbation does not break someone's virginity. therefor, i am a virgin. please get your facts straight, or at least provide an example of me contradicting myself if you are going to accuse me of lying.

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• mindfield
    mindfield

mango,

giving/recieving oral sex, mutual masturbation between partners or self masturbation
    Could we have more detail, please?
  • chezza
    chezza

i was 17 it was the day after my wedding.

• zanex
    zanex

I was 16 and she was 29...and a bartender to boot...I got drunk for the first time that night too..lol

• butalbee
    butalbee
    lol, explicit posts?? i don't think so . sexual encounters and preferences? you sure you don't have me mixed up with butalbee or something?

LOL.

I'm sure the explicit implicities I post are expected from me by now. And flower couldn't have possibly gotten us mixed up.

In regards to the 80-something yr. old virgin, a person doesn't miss something that they've never done. Although, if they've done it, and am not getting it, then well, they'd miss it like hell. God, I miss sex..feels like 8 decades for me....

• butalbee
    butalbee

I do believe in trying out the hardware before actually buying it. I mean you gotta see how it works, check out it's performance, make sure it's the model to fit the need, and since theirs no return policy once purchased, it's very important to take it for a test run, see if it's a compatiable member(!), and maybe check out similiar models if this one doesn't work out....LOL.

• flower
    flower

i didnt think i accused you of lying but whatever i aint arguing about it thats for sure.

as i stated in my last post, if you say so i believe ya, maybe i got you confused with someone else.

sorry if you read that in some wierd way that made it sound like an accusation of lying to you.

• teejay
    teejay

Butalbee,

I'd tell you, but you wouldn't believe me.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

alright flower

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Ha! I accuse all of you of something. Non-virgin-virginity! HAHA!

I accuse people of eating and chomping and sucking and f***ing!

I accuse you all and laugh!

ashi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit