How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

naebs, love the new piccy. so kissable

• Beans
    Beans

Butalbee:

Ok Hot stuff this is what happened! On my sixteenth birthday I left the BORG at the same time I was dating a wordly girl who I was geting really heavy into and sex was the next step in our relationship. No matter if I was in or out we were gonna get it on and we did. The thing that freaked me out was that I wasn`t premature on my first time. We were banging for about ten minuites and I pulled out and the condom was busted but I had not yet blew! On went raincoat #2 and we continuied until I relized my purpose in life and that was to become fruitfull and fill the earth with my sperm!

And here I am today horney as ever!!!

Beans

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Ring,

Are you remarkably good looking, funny, of superior intelligence and just an all around terrific person?

Well then, WHO'S YOUR DADDY????

S4 - That's Who!! Where you living?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Oh, those damn worldly women, all they wanna do is get your pants off and play w/ your organ, corrupt your spirituality, and suck on your rod.

• no1special
    no1special

Would you buy a car if you hadn't taken it for a test drive first?

Question to you: Would you buy the demo model that everyone has rode in, and broke in for you? You know, it's kinda has lost that new car smell, they're some ashes in the ashtray.

You get the idea.

For the record, I'm 24, a guy, and still a virgin. Suprised to be in the same boat as naeblis, though.

oh well.
    sigh. :-(

• SYN
    SYN

It's just something I like doing. I borrowed the habit from John C. Dvorak, who did all his columns in PC Magazine this way. They're just to help you read back the text the way I have it in my head...because when we talk, we don't talk using flat words, we place emphasis on different vowels and words etc., and that is the thing that makes human speech beautiful. Just trying to add some life to the board!

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• SYN
    SYN

No1Special: I wasn't advocating whole-sale screwing! Perhaps my analogy was slightly inaccurate as you noted. Basically what I mean is, you've gotta check that you're sexually compatible with someone before you make such a long-term commitment. I don't like the idea of running headlong into something that could destroy your life without all the facts.

My own personal experience has been that doing that sort of thing in a serious relationship where you don't really love the other person tends to stuff it up tho. So I'm careful. You've just gotta take it easy, I guess. There's no sense in denying your humanity and arguing with your chromosomes just so that the concept of marriage (which BTW was developed by other, chauvinistic people specifically to control the sexuality of women) still stands up for you.

Surely most of the people on this board are beyond that sort of thing? As adults we need to decide for ourselves, and not let a bunch of old men dictate to us what our lives should be like.

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• waiting
    waiting

Interestingly, only quite average persons have posted to this "loosing virginity" thread - including Joel.

It would depend upon the definition of "sex." Blowjobs? Oh, at least by age 6. Losing "virginity" in the standard way? Christmas weekend, around 11. My dad's friend. No, I wasn't a willing participant - I was a flat chested, freckled, chubby girl.

My first boyfriend/girlfriend "getting laid?" 16, he was 17 (I was neither flat chested nor chubby by then. Backseat at drive-in. Didn't hurt a bit. Actually, don't remember being impressed too much either way. Just the excitement later of having a secret.

We actually dated for 2 years. I remember 4 sexual encounters with him, ranging from non-impressed to date rape. I do remember good times with him, otherwise. He was a nice guy. When we talked 30 some years later, He reminded me of all the sex we had in those 2 years - being very specific with time, date, place, etc. Made sense, but I have no memory of any of it. I always wondered why he liked me so much more than I liked him, lol.

waiting

• freddi
    freddi

12 years old unfortunately. worst day of my life.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Saving it for my girl! (who I've yet to meet)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit