How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

ashi, I admit, I am guilty!!!!! It's good to be bad.

Teejay--come on, tell me, PLEASE!!!!!

• teejay
    teejay

On my wedding night.

Boring, huh?

You'd think a stud such as myself would have dipped his wick a whole lot sooner, but, alas ... not so.

I told you you wouldn't believe me.

• butalbee
    butalbee

If I were to wait until my wedding night, I'd still and probably always be a virgin...

Waiting for your wedding night, is a rare occurrence these days of apostasy.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I was 18 and had just moved into a new city. He was 19 and a secret, worldly boyfriend I had from work. I thought I was in love with him at the time, but looking back I wasn't. I didn't even know the meaning of love at that point in my life.

My sweetie and I have dated for about a year and a half and haven't had sex. We want to save something to make the wedding night special! I've heard if you go a year without sex you become a virgin again.

Andi

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

It may be work like that, but now that I've learned to swim, I think I'd have to test the water before jumping in, if you know what I mean!!! Not that I'm a sex addict or anything, but when I DO want it, I wouldn't want to wait a year for it! =:o)

By the way, I was 21 and it was on my wedding night. I was a j.w. at the time and it was really important to me at that time to be a virgin. I will admit, we did get in trouble with the elders, because we made out alot and had to confess. I think the dirty old basters got off on me telling them how and what I did!

• apostate man
    apostate man

I was 14. You see, I was flying around one night, like I usually do, and I saw Wonder Woman on top of her building, laying on her back, naked and moaning, like she wanted some. So in a flash I flew down to her, did my business and left. It took all of .095 seconds. Sources then later told me that the invisible man was raped the same night. OOPS!

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Yawn . . . flogging a dead horse.

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Pervert...

• butalbee
    butalbee

What exactly does flogging a dead horse mean? Can you please elaborate?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

"Flogging a dead horse" is an expression that means that something has been done ad nauseum - overkill. This thread has over 90 posts, and it's not particularly relevant to a "discussion forum for anything JW related." It's boring.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit