How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

... or just make new friends!
    You left that part out...............................

And here I thought that virginity and dubbism WERE jw related...

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Virginity is certainly not specific to JWs, although there are a lot of unusually old virgins within the JW ranks. Maybe that would be a good topic for a new thread - "What is the oldest age of a JW virgin that you know of?"

Years ago, I worked with a guy who appeared to me to be a virgin in his early 30s. I had a casual conversation with him one day and caught him using some Dub buzzwords, so I asked him if he was a JW. The answer? Yes. That same guy tried to pick up on the hottest lady in our office, one who was interested in wild, heavy metal type guys, rather than nerds like the virgin who tried to pick her up. The result was disastrous for him, as she told everyone in our office how he drove her home from work but intentionally passed the freeway offramp that she asked him to get off at. The poor guy had no chance! How embarrassing.

Peace.

• yumbby
    yumbby

Well, my story IS JW related actually. When the elders found out that I was seeing a worldly guy, they said I had to leave him, I told them I had no place else to go (he was letting me stay at his friends house) because my mom had kicked me out for seeing him, they said we'll thats not our problem, so I was SO angry, I drove to his house and demanded sex right then, so there would't be any more conflict and they could disfellowship me right then! Unfortunately, even though I was NOT repentant, they just reproved me. Oh, I was 24 and It wasn't very good, because the whole time I was thinking, so there and there and there, take that! Not very romantic, just angry. :(

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Yumbby,

Next time you get angry, give me a call.

• SYN
    SYN

*LOL* 144,001, you beat me to it!

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

• Derrick
    Derrick
    How old were you when you lost your virginity

I just turned 18 and considered a sex starved virgin when I married a beautiful sister (who was not a virgin and knew exactly what she was doing), she almost 10 years older than I. (A few jealous sisters were said to have whispered that she was 'robbing the cradle'!)

and was it all that you thought it would be?????
    In all seriousness?

Oh yesssss!!!!!

Ask me if it was worth the sleepless nights and countless cold showers?

Absolutely.

;-)

I'm really saddened to hear you had less than the joys that every man and woman deserves especially during their first night together, for this is Jehovah's gift to humankind.

Derrick

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

-- William Blake (Auguries of Innocence)

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

18 and married? Save your pity for yourself.

• Xander
    Xander

18 and married? Save your pity for yourself.

Oh, I'm sure many witnesses married at 18. Was the only way to have sex in the borg, you know.

It seems to have worked out for the wife and myself, though. 4-1/2 years later, we are still going strong. Of course, we had to leave the borg for our marriage to survive (that year 2 was a little rocky), but we're doing fine now.

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana
  • 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Let's revisit this issue when you turn 30, Xander. Good luck!

• SYN
    SYN

Derrick: You will be a completely different person in 10 years. Come back to us then and tell us if your hasty life-long commitment is still that - a life-long commitment. What are the chances of your new, older personality and your wife's new, older personality being compatible? Pretty slim, if you ask me. People who marry during the teenage-adult transition phase tend to have the highest divorce rate, simply because the person you marry usually lands up changing quite dramatically as they enter true adulthood (something I admit I still have to do).

[SYN], UADA - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa - For Great Justice!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit