How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• bytheirworks
    bytheirworks

I'm 32 JW guy virgin. Is that bad?

• Badfish
    Badfish

32... that makes you two years younger than me. Man! What I wouldn't give to be a virgin now and experience sex again for the first time! Trust me, for a man, it's great. Not so sure about losing your virginity for a female As a man, you've still got a lot of years ahead of you. After all, statistics show that your potential mates are increasing exponentially. Think about it. Would you have ever dreamed of having sex with someone 11 years younger than you at the age of 16? She would have been 5 years old!!!! Now that woman is 21 years old. The younger you are, the less potential mates you will have. Good things come with age.

• Bells
    Bells

I don't think it's bad. I think that the woman that you lose your virginity to will feel very special! You just have to find the right woman - someone who you can TRUST - I think you will have to confide in her.

Or I spose you could pay for sex, if you want to get rid of the virgin status, if you feel like it's hanging over your head. There are options. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit