How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• butalbee
    butalbee

How old were you when you lost your virginity and was it all that you thought it would be?????

I was 19, and my first time was a complete let down. I envisioned that gothic romance motif, all about romance and love, I didn't know what I was doing, didn't know sex was like THAT. I didn't even enjoy it until I learned what I was doing...

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I was 22, and a dub.
    I got dragged into sin by a worldly nymphette of 15.
    She was the most beautiful thing Ive ever seen.
    Dont know how I got that lucky.

• butalbee
    butalbee

OMG--Refiners Fire, you are soooooooooooo close to reaching Jedi status!!!!!! Let the force be w/ you!

• COMF
    COMF

I was playing in a rock band. We had a two-night gig at Hemisfair, the 1968 world's fair in San Antonio. The whole band headed off to Mexico after the gig the first night to go bar-cruising (the oldest band member was 17). I drank waaaaaay more than I could possibly have held at that age and experience - the bartender obviously knew when to cut off the liquor and start selling me fake drinks.

Anyway, in this one bar there was a line of "ladies" sitting in chairs together. The guitar and bass guys paired off with some and headed out the back door. I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything. After a while one of them got up and came over, sat down on my lap and put her arms around me and said, "Que fuckee?"

I said yeah. ;)

COMF

• LB
    LB

I was a week past my 15th birthday. I had met a girl camping that was 17. She was trying to hit on me (I looked older) and I was honest and told her I had just turned 15. She said goodie, I'll give you a late birthday gift sometime this weekend.

She did, but I wasn't exactly mr. stud muffin. I was gone as soon as she touched me the first time. So typical of young guys I think. But like young guys I was ready quick as she did some oral.

It jaded me a bit, I thought ALL girls wanted to do that so I couldn't wait to ask a girl out as soon as I got home. I was surprised that girls seem offended when I offered them the opportunity to go down on me.

Where were all those apostate girls back then???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• butalbee
    butalbee
    "Que fuckee?"

"se senorita, este fiesta en mi pantos."

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I was 18 but if I had it to do all over, I would still be one.

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • butalbee
    butalbee
    I thought ALL girls wanted to do that so I couldn't wait to ask a girl out as soon as I got home. I was surprised that girls seem offended when I offered them the opportunity to go down on me.

Bet you got slapped in the face a couple times in your day!!!! LOL.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    se senorita, este fiesta en mi pantos."

Funny. funny.

Course,(sigh) I was 21 when I started hanging out with that girl.
    There was 8 months of escalating "touching", "heavy petting", "fondling of private parts"and "loose conduct" before I finally committed "Fornication"
    And oh man....it was good.

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

At the old age of 16 1/2 on my wedding night.

I had heard horror stories from others about it but I didn't trust them so we educated ourselves about what to expect and I think that in combination with being in love and having a gentle partner made it a nice experience for me after the natural pain in the very begining.

I never viewed it as a letdown.

Ranchette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit