How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

of course nae and i are virgins...we're waiting til we get married!!!

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I was 17........hubby was 19.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

LOL.Good for U Bea! Your a rare commodity. Or better yet
    a rare FLOWER.

• TR
    TR

Joel,

Point well taken!

TR

UADNA- Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- WA

• Beans
    Beans

• Imbue
    Imbue

I was 17 and my BF was 22. Second, third, fourth.......times were better. I hardly remember to much drinking and drugging back then. I think that was the year I didn't drink ETOH. I only smoked Cannabis, opium, heroin, coc, LSD, but I wasn't an alcoholic. No I haven't used X it wasn't available back then. I've been clean since '89.

'As for me and my household' making love is so much better now. I don't care to reminisce.

Crazy is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Beans baby, aren't ya gonna give us a little more info besides AGE...please!!!!!!!

• SYN
    SYN

Butalbee is really, erm, BANGING this thread! She's floggin' it till it's well and DEAD! Easy now!

Incredible - I just CRAMMED 5 puns into 2 sentences. Holy crap.

"...the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing" - The Golden Age
    [SYN], UADA
    - Unseen Apostate Directorate of Africa.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I was 16 when I got married too. Very depressing! But actually my husband and I sneaked and did it before we were married. In the back seat of his car with my sister as a chaperone!! HAHA

They never found out. It was okay, but not anywhere near as good as it is now.

April

Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I was 19, attending a district convention in New York City, (honest!!) Was out wandering in the evening with some of my JW buddies in Manhattan, we got seperated, and I met this stunning woman - mid-20s, Hispanic - who had just arrived in the city on a visit from the Southwest. We talked, wandered around, got something to eat, had a few drinks, went back to her hotel and made love several times for several hours. She couldn't believe I was still a virgin at 19, and I think it turned her on to know she was my first. It was July 4, 1971. It wasn't exactly my first sexual experience, but certainly the first full blown sex - and no pun intended. It was very, very good. But then, it usually is.

When I finally made it back to my hotel (about 1 am) my excuse was that I got lost in the city and wandered for hours.

First time I've shared this experience. Had to keep it to myself all these years.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit