How old were you when you lost your virginity...

by butalbee 122 Replies latest social relationships

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

TR.
    Now I think about it, She was 15 when we started goin out, and like my second post says, there was 8 months passed by before...Yeah...I remember now. I refused to "do it" until she was 16.
    She had a happy birthday. So did I.

(Phew!!Did I get out of that one?)

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol xander, tr's been after me since i was 17 (lol - love ya tr).
    nice try refiners

(¯`·.¸the agents of oblivion descend upon the sane¸.·´¯)

• flower
    flower

i was 23. only thing i remember is that i left my FAVORITE pair of sandals at the losers house. I 'still' think of those shoes. *sigh*

flower

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

I'm a virgin. You people are all whores. Whores of who? Whores of Satan.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

naeblis, you're virgin on the ridiculous...

Me? 22, wedding night; my x-wife was not a virgin. It was great, I mean, I was having SEX.

I only discovered later that making love, having sex and fucking are three seperate things...

• joelbear
    joelbear

29. May 25th, 1988, Key West Florida, The Pines Guest House room 8D.

It was a cloudless night and the sky was full of stars. The two closest stars were the steel grey eyes of Billy looking down at me.

sigh.

Joel

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Me @ 15 to a college girl of 20 a few days after my B'Day during her summer school. She was pretty experienced as I was not her first one.
    We did it in her dorm room. Of course, her roomies were out in classes while we snuck in during the mid-afternoon. But Man, that was a great laid. She did crank up the stereo out loud and we were doin'it and goin'at it depending on the pace of the song. The ones that I remember best were: "Man in Motion" by Jack Parr from the "St. Elmo's Fire" soundtrack because that was the first song when we did it and when I lost my virginity. The other one was "Search and Destroy" by Metallica (a couple of songs later). Boy, we sure did crank that up (not the volume of course ) and went at it wilder, harder and faster when that song progressed.

Nowadays, when I hear both of these songs, you know what I remember best .

• logical
    logical

whats this thread all about?

• LB
    LB
    Bet you got slapped in the face a couple times in your day!!!! LOL.

You bet I got slapped. Couldn't figure it out either, for the longest time.

whats this thread all about?

I'd say "beats me" but then I'd be accussed of being a cronic masturbater.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

a few weeks before my 17th birthday :) i was in florida, the guy was in his early 20's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit